NRL NRL 2023 - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday 9th March
Penrith vs South Sydney (BlueBet Stadium - 20:00)

Friday 10th March
Parramatta vs Cronulla-Sutherland (CommBank Stadium - 18:00)
Brisbane vs North Queensland (Suncorp Stadium - 20:05)

Saturday 11th March
Sydney Roosters vs New Zealand (Allianz Stadium - 15:00)
Dolphins vs vs Canberra (Kayo Stadium - 17:30)
Melbourne vs Canterbury-Bankstown (AAMI Park - 19:35)

Sunday 12th March
Wests Tigers vs Newcastle (Leichhardt Oval - 16:05)
St.George-Illawarra vs Gold Coast (Netstrata Jubilee Stadium - 18:15)

Bye: Manly-Warringah

Tipping!

After a great first 10 minutes that was a terrible half by Parra, attack is a little stagnant and the defense is woeful on the edges. At the moment it looks like we may start the season with two home losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I thought the Eels/Sharks game was cracking entertainment, both sides prepared to chance their arm with the ball. There's a lot to like about the Sharks, I do have a soft spot for them, and they deserved their win, especially considering their limited possession and field position.

I don't care for the Broncos much, but I do like Herbie. I think he gets better all the time, and he works his socks off too, and really deserved a try for his efforts.

Well I thought the Eels/Sharks game was cracking entertainment, both sides prepared to chance their arm with the ball. There's a lot to like about the Sharks, I do have a soft spot for them, and they deserved their win, especially considering their limited possession and field position.

I don't care for the Broncos much, but I do like Herbie. I think he gets better all the time, and he works his socks off too, and really deserved a try for his efforts.
Broncos are right up there this year IMO. Great pack, great outside backs. Probably weak in the halves and hooker compared to other teams, but if their pack and guys like Walsh can carry them it might take them deep.

Parramatta would be concerned. 2 home losses to start the year, already pushing s**t uphill to finish top 4 now.

Broncos are right up there this year IMO. Great pack, great outside backs. Probably weak in the halves and hooker compared to other teams, but if their pack and guys like Walsh can carry them it might take them deep.

Parramatta would be concerned. 2 home losses to start the year, already pushing s**t uphill to finish top 4 now.

If Reynolds stays fit they are fine but that’s a big IF

Parra would be desperate right now.
0-2 and next 3 are at Manly, Penrith and at Roosters.

Yikes probably drop all 3. Shows you how important a good 9 is

So Drinkwater gets the same charge for breaking someone’s jaw as Graham last week who’s hit was so bad the opponent got straight up and didn’t even have to get a HIA…

Graham had priors

Has rugby league become impossible to referee? Have we got the bunker completely wrong, staffed by morons?

The bunker got just about every decision it made wrong today, a coin flip would've got more calls right.

That last knock on that the Dolphins successfully reviewed - there isn't a time or place in 100+ years of rugby league that it's a knock on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back