NRL NRL 2024 - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 14th March
Brisbane vs South Sydney (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Friday 15th March
Cronulla-Sutherland vs Canterbury-Bankstown (PointsBet Stadium - 18:00)
Penrith vs Parramatta (BlueBet Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 16th March
Canberra vs Wests Tigers (GIO Stadium - 15:00)
North Queensland vs Newcastle (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 17:30)
Melbourne vs New Zealand (AAMI Park - 19:35)

Sunday 17th March
Manly-Warringah vs Sydney Roosters (4 Pines Park - 16:05)
Dolphins vs St.George-Illawarra (Suncorp Stadium - 18:15)

Bye:
Gold Coast

I'm the other way. I have not understood the hype on the Roosters all off season.

If anything I think they'll sneak into the 8. Don't see them doing damage at all this season.

Have them in that 5-12 range and there’s so many that could be in that range. I worry what happens if Keary gets another knock, almost getting towards the retirement phase

That is about as useless as it gets haha

My girlfriend is a huge Panthers fan but not very knowledgeable beyond that about her rugby league so I just gave her a little quiz over SMS about who the first triple premiership player was who’s name ended with the letters ‘eary.’

I pulled the whole smug ‘no I’m sorry that’s incorrect the answer we were looking for was Roosters and Rabbitohs half Luke Keary. better luck next time.’

My girlfriend is a huge Panthers fan but not very knowledgeable beyond that about her rugby league so I just gave her a little quiz over SMS about who the first triple premiership player was who’s name ended with the letters ‘eary.’

I pulled the whole smug ‘no I’m sorry that’s incorrect the answer we were looking for was Roosters and Rabbitohs half Luke Keary. better luck next time.’
Intentional, low impact plus a 25% loading for failing to promptly complete a chore earlier in the week.

Guessing the girlfriend judiciary gave you three days in the doghouse for that one.

Intentional, low impact plus a 25% loading for failing to promptly complete a chore earlier in the week.

Guessing the girlfriend judiciary gave you three days in the doghouse for that one.

I gave her a chance to redeem herself with ‘which bronco has the most punchable head in the league and possibly tweaks off to his own reflection.’

She correctly replied with Reece Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back