NTFA DIVISION 1, Player Movements, Premiership Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to disagree, i still think Bridgenorth will be the team to beat. Tho i have heard from some people that were at the Hillwood-Rocha game and that Rocherlea will be very good also. Hillwood from all reports will be up an coming this year but time will tell just how much, i believe they have some very impressive youngsers coming through.

As for the ladder i believe Rocha an Bridgenorth will be the front runners and the rest may be a rather level playing field..

Whats your thoughts?

Juddy probally on the mark with the Parrots and Apes and all the rest fairly even although it will be more clear in a few weeks, think Redlegs and Rockapes take on each other this week which be a good game

You would imagine that the field will be pretty packed in the middle behind the city tigers and parrots. Teams will win at home, but lose away etc.

You would imagine that the field will be pretty packed in the middle behind the city tigers and parrots. Teams will win at home, but lose away etc.[/quote

So does anyone know which players from statewide go where and will we see any big guns playing NTFA this year????

You would imagine that the field will be pretty packed in the middle behind the city tigers and parrots. Teams will win at home, but lose away etc.[/quote

So does anyone know which players from statewide go where and will we see any big guns playing NTFA this year????

I dunno about all clubs but i see in Todays paper Kristian Higgs and Beau sharman are with hillwood so they must have been dropped from north!

French from Launnie is playing with the country tigers, can play abit, and Cam Downie also from there is playing with Bridgenorth. Will be interesting to see how well they go in this competition

well nearly a full round completed,no real surprises! Hillwood have picked up and will look to fight it out with longford for that 5th spot! G-town and bracknell will push each other for third and after the weekends game rocher v b'north who knows there! the parrots had a few out but from reports the were a bit soft at it..
Scottsdale and deloraine will fight it out for the wooden spoon!

Saw the NTFA up againstthe NTFL on Sunday and was a bit surprised at how badly they went. the players did not handle the ball cleanly and could have shown a little urgency as almost every time they got the ball, they were under the pump. But on the real positive as the underage game. Two really evenly matched sides with tons of ability shown. Lots of quality ball movement and a draw would have been a fitting result.

totally agree about the u19's game but i know for a fact that it wasn't the ntfa's best side- mostly due to injury but there was i think 9 players from scottsdale. No offense to them and they do have a few quality players but they are winless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back