NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely restarting the match is the simple solution.

I was confused with the triple threat when Corbin tapped to the double submission and the ref stopped the match. In the past we've seen that happen and the match continues because there's no clear winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God for TNA. WWE's best product.

I think the American Alphas are the best tag team in the world and SZ one of very few wrestlers who can get me emotionally involved in his matches. Now my man A double has arrived. All of these guys should be working the main roster but alas booking would just crucify them so I'm happy to see them in an outlet where they can tell a story and work.

I actually enjoyed Eva's work in todays episode. She was booked really well in the match and did a pretty reasonable job.

Not much happened in the rest of the show.

And as much as I like Jordan and Gable, their matches lately are all pretty much the same.

Still accurate.

Heat is put on Gable for a while, eventually he makes the hot tag, Jordan cleans house, drop kick, belly to belly overheads, flap jacks, tags Gable, finish.

That's been the formula to all their matches for the better part of 2-3 months.

Just give us a f******* number 1 contender already.

Reckon they're struggling with the drawn out time between takeovers, usually it's like 8 weeks, but the gap between london and dallas is more like 4 months, and they've just gone 'f*** it, our go is quality wrestling, let's just string it out with more excellent matches'.

also Eva is still garbage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back