Status in Question Off-field injuries over the years with bullshit excuses. ???

Right on the tip of my...
well_done_sir.gif

It's as though players genuinely believe that bizarre, crazy, one in a million type injuries are more believable than normal day to day type accidents.

I mean it's not that f***ing hard to come up with a little white lie that will raise minimal questions :rolleyes:

I think Jarrod Grant got stung by a stingray early on.

Also remember a former player talking about players going skiing against all advice and injuring themselves. Then coming back to training and pretending to do the injury.

Considering it happened with three other players around him at the time, it's not like Jeremy Howe breaking his finger playing "frisbee"

It is possible- worked with a bloke who broke it rooting, it apparently needed somewhat expensive surgery to rectify, so he started saving up and then inexplicably spent it on a car he bought on eBay that couldn't go in reverse.

If you ask me with descisions like that he deserved his broken utensil.
Seriously mate, i needed a good laugh. Great post

This is possibly the greatest sentence ever written!
I think below would be close to 2nd greatest
I've seen a broken penis and repair. Simplest way to describe it is blowing out one of the cylinders.

It's more common when the girl is on top and misses in full thrust.
Depends how far she misses by, could be better, could be worse
Wasn't Dermie responsible for a well known news reader requiring x-rays and removal of a certain item from her anus back in the 90's? Busy man that Dermott.
Johnny Diesel, the story is bullshit

Back