Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan8 if you're into sleepmakeswaves you might be into this.

I forgot to reply to your post, but I know Melody's Echo Chamber. I just haven't listened to them enough.. I still can't make up my mind on the new Tame Impala.

Dylan8 if you're into sleepmakeswaves you might be into this.

I forgot to reply to your post, but I know Melody's Echo Chamber. I just haven't listened to them enough.. I still can't make up my mind on the new Tame Impala.

A busker was playing Lua by Bright Eyes near uni. I was so overcome by melancholy that I'm now sitting in a gutter on Swanston St sobbing.

Edit: listening to the album on the bus home. Seriously amazing album, easily in my top 10. Heck, maybe even in my top 3

Last edited:
A busker was playing Lua by Bright Eyes near uni. I was so overcome by melancholy that I'm now sitting in a gutter on Swanston St sobbing.

Edit: listening to the album on the bus home. Seriously amazing album, easily in my top 10. Heck, maybe even in my top 3

HAHA, that was you?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noone would shoot in square today. If it was done on older gear it'd either have rounded corners or be a lot more unstable and have very different colour and tonality
maybe he was just being eDgY
Or maybe because he wants to be unique and special. I have no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back