Offer To Essendon Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be the only Father of the Year with offspring to proudly claim indulgence in prohibited drugs on national TV.

Sorry Ronnie, AOD wasn't prohibited, hence why he was happy to say he'd used it.

Which was blatantly obvious to everybody when he said it, except a few battlers here.

I have seen it as a joke from the beginning.

A joke because from the beginning i have thought that if any players doped, then they were duped, it was not some evil mastermind colluding with 34 players.

ASADA is a joke.

The NRL is a joke through its inaction

And in this instance the AFL has been a joke and fell for the Labour Governments spiel hook line and sinker, when in truth it was nothing more than a deflection from other political problems.

It appears everyone has been searching for something evil that does not really exist and at the end of the day some heads have to be lopped off for the publics satisfaction, the public who have been compounded into a frenzy by the media and now need some blood
When you have had this many skilled and experenced people looking at the case (including the guy who got Lance Armstrong) all giving the green light, how can you say it is just a sham?

When you have had this many skilled and experenced people looking at the case (including the guy who got Lance Armstrong) all giving the green light, how can you say it is just a sham?
I think even you know the answer to that, Chief.
3 weeks.... 3 ******* weeks. No loss of wages, no team penalty, no admission of guilt (just an admission of being duped).
Cronulla's case is a sham.
Furthermore, EFC have been accused of less than Cronulla. Even if there is proof that we took TB4, GHRP6/CJC > TB4 on the anti-doping scale.
Time to accept that this is just a politically motivated stunt.

I think even you know the answer to that, Chief.
3 weeks.... 3 ******* weeks. No loss of wages, no team penalty, no admission of guilt (just an admission of being duped).
Cronulla's case is a sham.
Furthermore, EFC have been accused of less than Cronulla. Even if there is proof that we took TB4, GHRP6/CJC > TB4 on the anti-doping scale.
Time to accept that this is just a politically motivated stunt.
When this many skilled professionals look at a case and approve of moving forward, that is good enough for me that they are doing the right thing in going ahead with notices.

I have no idea what Cronulla are accused of nore what evidence ASADA have. It is conceivable that you could accuse one person of murder and one person of petty theft and have more evidence of the latter's guilt.

When this many skilled professionals look at a case and approve of moving forward, that is good enough for me that they are doing the right thing in going ahead with notices.

I have no idea what Cronulla are accused of nore what evidence ASADA have. It is conceivable that you could accuse one person of murder and one person of petty theft and have more evidence of the latter's guilt.
Ben McDevitt said on his interview with Gerard Whatley it was an Australian Govt Solicitors opinion that more evidence should be given, so the Sharks players were given it. That was his reasoning anyway.

Ben McDevitt said on his interview with Gerard Whatley it was an Australian Govt Solicitors opinion that more evidence should be given, so the Sharks players were given it. That was his reasoning anyway.
As with anything, the truth is probably a fuzzy spot in between absolute, unquestionable guilt deserving of the death penalty, and an empty stunt.

As with anything, the truth is probably a fuzzy spot in between absolute, unquestionable guilt deserving of the death penalty, and an empty stunt.
Pretty much agree.

I think ASADA probably had more detailed information on the Sharks. And perhaps advice more information was needed too. ASADA seemed very reluctant to giving any informtion too.

I don't buy the line from many EFC supporters ASADA have nothing on us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back