Official Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

seniorspanner47 said:
No chance i will be quiet. I still think the guy is a hack and this is an opinionative site, therefore i will provide my opinion!

I think its becoming more than opinion.It seem's to be a passion to put him down at every opportunity. "Hack" he may be.

SS47,

I've gotta applaud you. If someone was having a crack at my son, i would have a shot right back. Well done!

thehoff said:
Show the whole quote. I still think the bloke is useless.

The whole quote was:

thehoff said:
I'm not sure on this, but is Spencer in his 3 or 4th year at the club? I am assuming 3rd.

Give him one more and then show him the door unless he improves.

Not sure how that changes anything. You say give him another year and show him the door unless he improves. I agree. It's settled.

I also think it is a bit harsh to be jumping on the kid after one AFL game. Spencer is never going to be a superstar, but he could become a solid defender (we don't know yet, only time will tell).

People saying that he is already 21, and that this is old for a debut, I have to disagree. For a key position player drafted outside the top 20 (let alone in the 40's as Spencer was), it usually takes 2 to 3 years before they start playing regularly. It is only the top few KPP (ie Roughead) who walk straight into the team first up. You only have to look at the likes of Hentschel (who took a good 4 years before he became a regular contributor) to see that Spencer deserves at least a few more goes.

thehoff said:
SS47,

I've gotta applaud you. If someone was having a crack at my son, i would have a shot right back. Well done!

attempting to influence others opinions on the bloke by dragging his name through the mud at every opportunity only makes you look like a bigger twat than you already make out to be

I am glad that decent supporters out there will accept the fact that Matthew has earned a place in the side through hard work and determination and given the opportunity will warrant his selection

Renegade said:
I sense a hint of tension.

Don't seat on the fence... What do you think of big rog?

chapmanmagic35 said:
There must be between 'thehoff' and Matty Spencer....

There's extreme tension. I actually went to school with Matty Spencer and he stole my girlfriend at the grade 2 barn dance. I was dancing with her and big Matty stepped right in and snatched her away from me, i was just about to pull out some of my finest chick pulling moves.

I WAS DANCING WITH HER MATT. SHE WAS MINE!

chapmanmagic35 said:
Ignore DF, I find it rather funny and ironic he labelled someone else's post stupid.

i didnt label the post stupid, i just said comparing spencer to scarlett is stupid. big difference.

i find it funny and ironic that you will support spencer to the death but you are more than happy at every opportunity to post crap like "delist woja", "trade woja", etc.

im not saying delist spencer but he has as many shortcomings as the rest of our fringe players. he may be great in one on one duels, but just imagine him chasing a reidwoldt or jonathon brown around the ground, he wont be able to keep up withthem to have one on one duels. he is too slow. sure, give him a chance but im not sure he is up to the grade.

you are having a go at hoff for the same things you display towards woja on this board, now thats truly ironic in the alanis morrissette way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back