Official Essendon EPL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We stillwon't win the title but last night was magical. I can't wait for kelvin sheedy to tell us how lucky we were.

You guys are miracle workers. :D

Not sure what other you can describe last nights result but pure luck.

Liverpool created at most one chance from open play and the rest of it was from long balls over the top and the United defence, Vidic in particular, making schoolboy mistakes.

Vidic and Evra were day dreaming on Liverpools first two goals.

It was one of those nights were nothing went right. Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez were playing well but the final touch let them down.

Anyway I hope we face you guys in the champs league because your a class below and we'll get the job done.

Liverpool created at most one chance from open play and the rest of it was from long balls over the top and the United defence, Vidic in particular, making schoolboy mistakes.

It was one of those nights were nothing went right. Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez were playing well but the final touch let them down.

Anyway I hope we face you guys in the champs league because your a class below and we'll get the job done.

Bahahahaha, ****ing love it.

To coin a phrase from 'Before the Game'... "Home Hardwares...Tool Of the Week!!"

Both sides had a fair crack at one another, but Liverpool relentlessly continued to apply the pressure after half time. Admit it, your team has been outgunned twice in the same season which is a feat not matched by many. Man Utd had the upper hand for the first 15 mins and could'nt capitalise, allowing Liverpool to compose and begin their assault.

Note, Torres still isn't 100% and made your defence look slow at times. Should've been 5 - 1 if Gerrard hadn't missed that sitter deep into the second half.

Pure Luck? Buy an alarm clock and wake up to yourself. Definitely a narrow minded summation of a highly entertaining game

Fergie was part to blame for this result also, fancy starting Giggs and Berbatov on the bench for speed and youth. Park can run, but can't hit the side of a barn, Anderson is still yet to show enough to suggest he will be a star of the future.

Every team will be watching this game on the tape over and over to gain insight how one team can put 4 past the league leaders.

"A class below"? We've managed to nail Man Utd, Chelsea & lets not forget Real Madrid only a few days ago. I have to use the word '******' here. Apologies but your post is incomprehensible to say the least. ;)

Liverpool would be the absolute LAST team I would want to face in Europe, absolute last.

They somehow always manage to lift, even when they're being outplayed, they still manage to get a result in the CL.

To coin a phrase from 'Before the Game'... "Home Hardwares...Tool Of the Week!!"

Pure Luck? Buy an alarm clock and wake up to yourself. Definitely a narrow minded summation of a highly entertaining game

"A class below"?

Not familiar with Kelvins posting? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could not have hoped for a better result out of the Fulham Utd match.
Still a bit undecided about the Chelsea match. While its good to see them lose, had they won it would be one more team potentially able to stop Utd winning the title and they may now throw the title towel in and concentrate on our matches in Europe.

_45591100_scoreboard.jpg

Stunning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back