Official Essendon fans EPL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky to escape with that win, Derby seem to be getting some sort of form.

Chelsea v Villa, what a match! wish i had of watched that instead of West ham v Reading.

Come On Newcastle Utd. Lets one day strive to be better than mediocre underachievers! Heck, alot like the Magpies in the AFL! :D

Any tips as to where the best places in Melbourne are to watch EPL on a Saturday night?

I'm looking forward to the Arsenal v United game, should be a cracker!

the keepers arms near queen vic market is a soccer pub. the elephant & wheelbarrow in st kilda is also a good option. sometimes transport opposite flinders st also has the soccer on.

the keepers arms near queen vic market is a soccer pub. the elephant & wheelbarrow in st kilda is also a good option. sometimes transport opposite flinders st also has the soccer on.

Stumbled upon the "Charles Dickens" English Pub on Collins St and I tell ya, it would be hard to top in terms of viewing experience and atmosphere.

I heard the Celtic Club goes alright too.

I am happy/concerned with our 6-4 result.

Happy that we were able to score that many, happy with Berbs performance and happy with the managers tactics.

Concerned with the holes in our defence, concerened with Robbos blunders again, concerned that Keane can't take a penalty to save himself at the moment and conerned with Berbs past month been awesome he might be on the move out.

GO YOU SPURS

I am happy/concerned with our 6-4 result.

Happy that we were able to score that many, happy with Berbs performance and happy with the managers tactics.

Concerned with the holes in our defence, concerened with Robbos blunders again, concerned that Keane can't take a penalty to save himself at the moment and conerned with Berbs past month been awesome he might be on the move out.

GO YOU SPURS

You might have to score goals without Big Berb's soon, he wants to go to a big club.

Nice to see the Gunners back on top where they shall remain.

Stumbled upon the "Charles Dickens" English Pub on Collins St and I tell ya, it would be hard to top in terms of viewing experience and atmosphere.

I heard the Celtic Club goes alright too.

Can confirm that. Its a great joint. Also agree on the Charles Dickens. Have to admit I Stumbled apon it also, its hidden away well. lol Probably to keep us Aussies out! lol:D

what did you think about the game against the swans, i went there, the referee was ... there....too much
there is a competition to win some tickets to the Grand final on this website 3footy.com.au it's opening today, last time I won a wii on one optus website, when the competition starts it's always the best to enter as you can win something as noone is aware about that.. he he
quite good

just thought I'd let you all know even though this is an EPL thread. Spanish league >>>>>>>>>>>>>> EPL and Real Madrid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Premier league team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep 9 times champions, more than any other club in the history of the champions league, sure the epl teams are good right now but madrid are building a ripper of a young team and will be up there in a couple of years time if not next season IMO!!:)

Please buy Ronaldo. I hate the bastard. Get him outta the premier league.

Lol at least we agree on something, I hate him too and would much rather that Madrid spent the money on Quaresma AND David Villa, imagine how much of a waste of money he'll be if he breaks his leg in the 1st or 2nd game, just too much money for 1 player I believe!!

Yeh, I agree. Why spend 75mill on a player when you can buy 2 players as good as Toress with that much and still have some left over.:D

Yep 9 times champions, more than any other club in the history of the champions league, sure the epl teams are good right now but madrid are building a ripper of a young team and will be up there in a couple of years time if not next season IMO!!:)

Have you seen the Man Utd and Arsenal squads?

They're practically U/23 teams with a few senior players

Um, so is madrid, basically with all the under 23 players they have, only Raul, Cannavaro n RVN are over 30 in the starting line up. I could name heaps of the under 23 players from Madrid but I wont because there's so many!! :D

Does the transfer window close on Aug 1?

This is worst then the AFL trade week (Too long), yet so similar (All the action in the final hour of the final day).

I expect Gareth to arrive at Melwood on the last day of the transfer window.

August 31, 11.59pm.

I fully expect Barry at Colney on the last day:D Him or Xabi Alonso.

Benny boy how do ya think the mighty Gunners will go this season?

At first I was devestated at the loss of Hleb, then I got over it quickly as I reminded myself for all his technical ability - he couldn't score goals.

Flamini going to AC will hurt.

Arsenal's biggest weakness is their depth - a few key injuries and we will be lacking big time. If our squad can remain relatively injury free (hasnt' happened for years) then I can see us definitely challenging, strongly for the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back