Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using a conservative estimation of the length of Tom Boyd's appendix - 7 millimetres - it is approximately 0.35% as long as Boyd is high.

As such, I estimate that we should offer his appendix - Boyd Jr - a seven-year contract worth $24,378.11 (approximately $3,482.59 per year), making him one of the highest-paid appendices in the game.

Using a conservative estimation of the length of Tom Boyd's appendix - 7 millimetres - it is approximately 0.35% as long as Boyd is high.

As such, I estimate that we should offer his appendix - Boyd Jr - a seven-year contract worth $24,378.11 (approximately $3,482.59 per year), making him one of the highest-paid appendices in the game.
I think we're out of luck.

Carlton have already offered him more, and they're planning to transplant him into Liam Jones. Granted, Mickenstein's monster will have trouble inserting his head into the backsides of the selection panel given the giant bolts in his neck, but after missing out on the rest of Boyd, they're prepared to give it a shot.

I think we're out of luck.

Carlton have already offered him more, and they're planning to transplant him into Liam Jones. Granted, Mickenstein's monster will have trouble inserting his head into the backsides of the selection panel given the giant bolts in his neck, but after missing out on the rest of Boyd, they're prepared to give it a shot.
I hear Boyd's appendix was at a Carlton game last year, wiped a tear from its eye, and said to Malthouse, "Just get me here."

I hear Boyd's appendix was at a Carlton game last year, wiped a tear from its eye, and said to Malthouse, "Just get me here."
I heard the GWS medical team were going to refuse to remove the appendix under any circumstances

I lol'd at this

"Mrs Boyd was politely informed to turn the car around and head immediately to the Epworth Hospital in Richmond where the Bulldogs medical team were waiting anxiously."
Sorry, Mrs Boyd, but he's our property now and for the next 7 years. He does nothing - NOTHING - without running it past us first, ok?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back