Media Okey: "I'll be the next admin"

Remove this Banner Ad

WGS.bet>>>>>>>>the jets odds

Nobody has announced their intentions publicly.

I don't think boncer34 should just hand the job to somebody that wants to apply covertly.

I'll be open and honest about the fact I've made an application and I would expect all serious applicants to do the same.

I don't think boncer34 should just hand the job to somebody that wants to apply covertly.

I'll be open and honest about the fact I've made an application and I would expect all serious applicants to do the same.

Both me and okey have announced our intentions, directly and indirectly.

Ive got no odds on this field yet because I don't know who is going to win.
Internet down at the Boys Club?

I might head on over tomorrow, to steal bandwidth then.

Then I guess you have selectively decided not to read certain posts from certain people regarding their application for such a role.

There have been quite a few people that have openly stated indirectly that they have applied.

You fit the mold for new admin. Regular & long time poster. Liked throughout the league and all that other blah blah blah.
Well yes for those wondering I have applied. Solid inside info btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was actually referring to Eth.

Seems like he is the favourite yet is very quiet.

I think he'd be great for the role as a poster I was once very close to I have great respect for him.

It would be nice to get some sort of public comment from him.

I think he'd be great for the role as a poster I was once very close to I have great respect for him.

It would be nice to get some sort of public comment from him.
I'd be more interested in The Chosen Admin™ being a balanced decision maker and having the well being of the league at heart instead of who is spruiking themselves.

I'd be more interested in The Chosen Admin™ being a balanced decision maker and having the well being of the league at heart instead of who is spruiking themselves.
Hi.

Can you see our confusion though? :p

Not that I have done a single bit of spruiking throughout this entire process, given it is a private submission process, but why couldn't somebody who "spruiks" themselves be a balanced decision maker and have the well-being of the league at heart?

I really am concerned by the amount of people that misunderstand the role. The role of admin is as more of a facilitator, and the majority of the work is behind the scenes stuff (so is more a voluntary role that a person contends with, rather than their SFA "persona").

Geez, Boncer was the most antagonistic poster of his time and has spruiked himself on many of an occasion, and he has been simply horrid hasn't he?

Anyone that is interested in the role will obviously have to spruik themselves to a degree as part of the submission to Boncer. I have decided not to get noisy on the issue and shout from the rooftops about it. But if people want to, good luck to them. It still has no impact on their ability to meet the first part of your preferred criteria. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Is there a date when this decision will be known to all in the league? or will it be like a pimple and pop up out of no where?

Is there a date when this decision will be known to all in the league? or will it be like a pimple and pop up out of no where?
37413.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back