omen...????

Remove this Banner Ad

Spain broke through to win its first major international soccer tournament since 1964.

1964 is ten years after 1954.

Aker speaks Spanish, so like them we have a Spanish speaking player.

Freaky.

Spain broke through to win its first major international soccer tournament since 1964.

Freaky.
Australia beat Spain in Champions trophy hockey final overnight even freakier.

Freaky.

Man I honestly believe Aker must have some aboriginal blood lines in his body. He speaks Spanish and kicks goals from boundary lines is their anything the great man cant do ? :mad:

Man I honestly believe Aker must have some aboriginal blood lines in his body. He speaks Spanish and kicks goals from boundary lines is their anything the great man cant do ? :mad:

Pretty sure he does actually.

He's got his own plane and flys it, owns a collection of motorbikes as well I think.

Don't know how it is happening, but my 2008 Western Bulldogs cap doesn't want to blow off my head. I've been outside on extremely windy days and, although I can feel it moving and almost ready to blow off my head, it remains on.

My 2005, 2006 and 2007 Bulldogs caps always seemed to fall off or blow off my head. Don't know how the 2008 cap is any different. I wear it to a comfortable comfort level, so there is no pressure on my forehead from wearing it too tightly.

The other day, I was carrying a bulk of material that included cardboard to a skipbin out the front. Suddenly a huge gale of wind arrived and the cardboard flew out of my hands (seriously, it was a huge gale), and for some reason my hat didn't want to fly 200-metres down the road. It stayed on my head.

I'll be lying on a bench lifting weights with my hat on. My phone and wallet would fall out of my pockets, but the hat still stays on my boofhead.

Someone say omen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know how it is happening, but my 2008 Western Bulldogs cap doesn't want to blow off my head. I've been outside on extremely windy days and, although I can feel it moving and almost ready to blow off my head, it remains on.

My 2005, 2006 and 2007 Bulldogs caps always seemed to fall off or blow off my head. Don't know how the 2008 cap is any different. I wear it to a comfortable comfort level, so there is no pressure on my forehead from wearing it too tightly.

The other day, I was carrying a bulk of material that included cardboard to a skipbin out the front. Suddenly a huge gale of wind arrived and the cardboard flew out of my hands (seriously, it was a huge gale), and for some reason my hat didn't want to fly 200-metres down the road. It stayed on my head.

I'll be lying on a bench lifting weights with my hat on. My phone and wallet would fall out of my pockets, but the hat still stays on my boofhead.

Someone say omen?
Sounds like you never take it off. Are you sure someone hasn't glued it to your head.:D:D

Thought this needed some attention after the rainfall that fell on Simmonds Stadium the other night was the princely sum of 54 millimetres....

Sorry to start it again, but.....

I heard it took them 54 minutes to clear the water from the ground :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back