On the 8th day of xmas

Remove this Banner Ad

So was that you taking the chest mark ODN? Lucky you did not do a nasty rib injury marking like that over the fence!! :)

Mate, he kicked it to me. The least I could do is honour the perfect pass.

Disappointed you didn't lose balance and topple over the fence onto the playing surface!!

Couldn't afford to. I was still hoping to be the AFL's oldest ever draftee and had to show off my balance.

Couldn't afford to. I was still hoping to be the AFL's oldest ever draftee and had to show off my balance.

Too true....I am a huge advocate of the AFL bringing in the over the hill, never was but certainly past it, will offer absolutely nothing except enthusiasm rookie list! :)

Too true....I am a huge advocate of the AFL bringing in the over the hill, never was but certainly past it, will offer absolutely nothing except enthusiasm rookie list! :)

Exactly. Plant me in the goal square and watch me have about 6 opportunities to score for the year. 2 I actually bobble the ball off the back of the pack and score from, 3 I trip myself up with absolutely no pressure on me, and 1 that smacks me flush in the face.

My work here is done.

Exactly. Plant me in the goal square and watch me have about 6 opportunities to score for the year. 2 I actually bobble the ball off the back of the pack and score from, 3 I trip myself up with absolutely no pressure on me, and 1 that smacks me flush in the face.

My work here is done.

I'd give you votes :)

My work here is done.

You missed one. The paramedics are called in after the pre game warm up to help resuscitate!!

Before ... so I don't have to warm up.

I would actually make the ideal non hard running, poor on both sides, outside forward pocket....just sayin' if any club is looking for someone of that ilk!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back