One Beer Down

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking about getting a 6er of their Pilsener for this week, that red label makes me think it will be an outstanding drop!ha

A bit devastated - I had the Montieth Cider this week and was hoping to keep it for another week.

In honour of our opponents this week have Coopers Pale Ale lined up next.

Won't find any Coopers Pale Ale on tap down at the Lighthouse pub in Port Adelaide (you couldn't 15 years ago on footy trip anyway) maybe get some West End Draught!

Won't find any Coopers Pale Ale on tap down at the Lighthouse pub in Port Adelaide (you couldn't 15 years ago on footy trip anyway) maybe get some West End Draught!

I doubt there is a pub in Adelaide without Coopers Pale Ale on tap now. Has taken over the market.

Bloody bought a carton of carona for my father in law's birthday tonight. Just got home and have half a slab sitting in the fridge, geez better work my arse off around the house tomorrow and work up a massive thirst just so the caronas taste just passable, it was a long afternoon evening drinking them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I don't bother going to the footy anymore. I love having a beer and watching the footy. But 4 beers is the same as half a slab of little creatures.

Yep... I also had to drive 3hrs to Adelaide, pay for parking ($28)... turned out to be a pretty damm expensive just to watch the Lions serve up uncompetitive rubbish. Should have stayed home

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Corona-gone
Forgot where you parked it?:cool:
$_75.JPG

So what is your poison tonight? The Lions game has now just become an excuse to get on the GAS! ha

Not sure what direction I will go at Dan Murphys this arvo. Any suggestions?

So what is your poison tonight? The Lions game has now just become an excuse to get on the GAS! ha

Not sure what direction I will go at Dan Murphys this arvo. Any suggestions?

Absinthe.

Will probably be on Peroni stubbies tonight as it's 5 bucks a throw at the local.Not the greatest beer imo but I am trying to cut down on the cost of both take away and over the bar beer.I bought a slab of Crown Lager the other day which I haven't done for 20 years.I got home and tried to work out how the hell that happened and then I realized Jono Brown had been talking about a "box of Crownies" sometime in the previous week.They are drinkable and I might pre-load with a couple before my trip to the pub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back