FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Kosi saying he was hardly there and now Loewe with the comment that he was only there for 2 hours a day 3 times a week during the preseason o_O

And they paid him $1mil a season or something didn't they??

Thought he was good Loewe. Would have liked to have heard a bit more about the end of Alves as I still reckon he was shafted.

That website is trash.

Has KB playing 3 different games totals.
It depends on what the stat is. If the stat only started being recorded part the way through his career then that specific games total for that stat will start at that point and not include games that were played by Bartlett before that specific stat started.

If it's a genuine error then it can be raised in the stats part of the forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it was for his team that mike was talking about.
Maybe the most marks for a forward then :oops:
And I quote "more marks than any player in the history of the AFL". I doubt he's referring to AFL to the exclusion of the VFL. What I'm sure happened is that when the research was done for the show, Loewe was #1 on the list. Paul and his helpers have been adding stats to AFL Tables in reverse chronological order, so Loewe (1986-2002) is ahead of Dempsey (1972-1984). As soon as you add 1971 though, Dempsey takes the lead.

I think they usually promo the next guest on the Saturday beforehand.

If you are watching Fox Footy this weekend you'll probably catch it.
They usually say on it on AFL360 during the week, it comes up on that text banner they have on the bottom of the screen.

You post is trash. You clearly lack the intelligence to even begin to understand why KB has 3 different games tallies.
So they didn't count his disposals in 1 of his games, his behinds in 5 of his games, but his goals in all of his games.

And the website doesn't make a note of this on the page.

Not quite his "Career Totals and Averages" then is it?

It might surprise you that the site doesn't have all of the stats from 1897.

In fact it doesn't have many stats pre-1965 (yet).

And I quote "more marks than any player in the history of the AFL". I doubt he's referring to AFL to the exclusion of the VFL. What I'm sure happened is that when the research was done for the show, Loewe was #1 on the list. Paul and his helpers have been adding stats to AFL Tables in reverse chronological order, so Loewe (1986-2002) is ahead of Dempsey (1972-1984). As soon as you add 1971 though, Dempsey takes the lead.

i rewatched the episode last night. when i heard bolded bit i immediately thought about this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back