No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NRL player, admittedly a 2nd offence and perhaps worse on the oppo player, but got 20 weeks. That's a 20 week suspension.
Greene gets a fine. Wow. Speechless. Anyone got a 'rational' reason?
GWS and Brisbane having their best 22 (or close to) this week is good for the game up north? :D

Lol we will but if we manage to win opposition supporters will still say we got looked after. :D
Losing the free kick count 25-22 means we were looked after

Losing the free kick count 25-22 means we were looked after
Yep opposition supporters are only happy when we receive less than 10 free kicks in a game, they would have loved round 2 against the wobbles.

How did the Bont get off for smashing haynes's larynx 2 weeks ago?
That wasn't too bad, was it? I didn't think that deserved a suspension. I like Greene, I loved it when he kicked Dahlhaus in the face, but he should have copped at least a week for that. I feel for Bontempelli - he was copping it all day and I didn't see his teammates helping him out that much. I think a similar thing happened to Johannisen in 2017 - maybe something that needs addressing at the Dogs? If that happened to Dusty or Cotchin I would expect somebody like Nank or Caddy to take care of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby Greene must be the luckiest piece of s**t alive.
Hope he cops an injury in the game he doesn't deserve to be playing.

Lions are a pretty hard unit hope they target him specifically

Shame Mitch Robinson got injured he would of driven him into the ground

Do they still have that Robertson campaigner on their list?
The one that gives out corkies left, right and centre.

Yeah doesn’t play that tagging role now tho
More of a defensive half forward/ mid

Him and vloss had some great moments during the weekends game neither took a backwards step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back