No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFLPA are asking questions of the AFL/Geelong.

Players follow up Cameron call urging ‘conservative approach’

The AFL Players Association has contacted both Geelong and the AFL requesting details about why Jeremy Cameron did not leave the field on Friday night.

They can smell the bullshit preferential treatment like the rest of us.

Wankley has zero integrity. He'll stay as quiet as a mouse as it doesn't suit the weasels agenda
Given how much the Port doctor copped (rightfully), I’ll have to have a look and see if Kane has had anything to say. While others haven’t, I presume he would.

This flag has Carlton written all over it. If the Blues don't get up it will be because the Pies have gone back-to-back and I really don't know what's worse.
when is a bloody interstate team going to win

2012 and 2018 is a sad state of affairs for the afls eqaulisation policy

Given how much the Port doctor copped (rightfully), I’ll have to have a look and see if Kane has had anything to say. While others haven’t, I presume he would.
the muppet is only interested laying the slipper in whilst the stocks are decimated and organising an award for one of the best ruckman in the history of the game according to him,Toady Goldstine, for what hes achieved @ Essington n Norf 😂 😂 😂
his words,not mine

when is a bloody interstate team going to win

2012 and 2018 is a sad state of affairs for the afls eqaulisation policy
AFL don't care as long as the $$$ keep rolling through, Bombers will be next.

Swans will be up there but most likely losing to Collingwood in a final. GWS flaky as **** this year, Freo isn't winning no flag at the G and Port is a finals choker. Lions won't finish high enough.

yesterday Cornyhole after the allocation for the rest of primetime ...'is there somewhere where we can hide norf n Richmond games so we dont have to watch em' 😂😂😂

RENT FREE
The freemason CFL love him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how on earth did we get so badly dicked with our draw ?

scats and bummers finished above us and got a dream run soft opening , even our second half is really hard
We're still paying for Graham Richmond's sins.

So the handbaggers not only get a dream start but a dream finish.
Time to dismantle the Freemasons boy's club.
Old mate that does the fixture - a Cats man is already planning their 2025 dream run.

Interstate teams early.

A long run of kitty litter park home games during winter against MCG tenant teams.

Norf & WC twice - you know how it goes.

The corruption is as plain as day. flipping dirty cheating carnts. Karma is gonna heck them hard!!!!

AFL don't care as long as the $$$ keep rolling through, Bombers will be next.

Swans will be up there but most likely losing to Collingwood in a final. GWS flaky as heck this year, Freo isn't winning no flag at the G and Port is a finals choker. Lions won't finish high enough.
I got shot down big time on the main board a few weeks ago for saying that GWS have absolutely no chance of winning the flag in the near future.

Do people not even notice when a club has a soft underbelly?

I got shot down big time on the main board a few weeks ago for saying that GWS have absolutely no chance of winning the flag in the near future.

Yeah that blues game told me they have a question mark and then losing to Essendon in a similar fashion convinced me they are just making up the numbers.

GWS will win it. A long way to go and you want to go in the last 5 rounds hitting form. Not now.

Flags aren't won in May... unless you're Effendon

They are young but a sufficiently talented team to do damage in September with a decent run at it. With fair umpiring they probably won the flag in 2023.

Ive been saying theyre average since I can remember (probably 2 weeks)

I said I would like to see em when the flag.
Must have read my post GWS and hashtagged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back