No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

It just shows that Hardwick isn't some masterful coach, he had the cattle at Richmond as soon as we had some retirements & some champs got old he jumped ship.

It’s a good laugh. The suns are running and working so hard to try to move the ball. The classic Hardwick hand ball circlejerk. Meanwhile the lions have just folded back and are set up for a rushed kick.

It’s like watching us the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Swallow on 228 games without playing a final and only second to Trevor Barker on 230. What wasted careers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a good laugh. The suns are running and working so hard to try to move the ball. The classic Hardwick hand ball circlejerk. Meanwhile the lions have just folded back and are set up for a rushed kick.

It’s like watching us the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The game style he has taken over there is nearly identical. However.....

Under Dimma - Richmond Free Kick differential 2022 - 83%

Under Dimma - Gold Coast Free kick differential 2024 - 119%

Without Dimma - Richmond Free Kick differential 2024 - 72%

So even with our coach leaving and playing the exact same style he taught our players to play with, there is a 36% swing in free kick differentials from 1 year to the next, and remarkably, our differential WITHOUT him and his style actually got 10% worse.

gary coleman wtf GIF

AFL is Corrupt as heck

Just the reply id expect from a Handbagger
A handbagger changed the rules.
No league on the planet has changed rules to stop a singular club.
Also no club in World sport,a footy club,a soccer club,an NFL club,a rugby club,a hockey club,any sporting club has copped officials against them like the Richmond Tigers.

We don't have a home ground advantage at all.

If this was happening at Collingwood,there would be a supreme court injunction.

#advanceRichmondfair

I still believe that Tom Lynch kicked that goal in 2022,another CFL coverup.

May be the lowest crowd ever for a Tigers game this week.

Richmond supporters have had enough of the CFL.

Nice guys finish last,isn't that statement true!

Dimma,nothing but praise for the umps in his tenure,same with Yze.
Caro calling out for the umpires to have their own training facility then the club cops the s**t of yesty?

Enough is enough!

Makes me happy seeing dimma struggle with his new toys.... You can't inject heart and character into a franchise club.

Sun's will be forever the most plastic and manufactured club that has existed in the afl. The giants have an identity, they even have a soul. Sun's have nothing but coke and gold Coast strippers to hang their hat on. A shanty town that's fun to be in for a few weeks but you quickly want to gtfo out of.

heck you Dimma!

A handbagger changed the rules.
No league on the planet has changed rules to stop a singular club.
Also no club in World sport,a footy club,a soccer club,an NFL club,a rugby club,a hockey club,any sporting club has copped officials against them like the Richmond Tigers.

We don't have a home ground advantage at all.

If this was happening at Collingwood,there would be a supreme court injunction.

#advanceRichmondfair

I still believe that Tom Lynch kicked that goal in 2022,another CFL coverup.

May be the lowest crowd ever for a Tigers game this week.

Richmond supporters have had enough of the CFL.

Nice guys finish last,isn't that statement true!

Dimma,nothing but praise for the umps in his tenure,same with Yze.
Caro calling out for the umpires to have their own training facility then the club cops the s**t of yesty?

Enough is enough!
Yep ...changed rules to stop us ...and said so ....the arc conclusive vision never shown....that was complete bullshit ....the AFL had no conclusive vision ....was a goal !!!.....the AFL is ****ed and so is the game .....horrendous !!

Yep ...changed rules to stop us ...and said so ....the arc conclusive vision never shown....that was complete bullshit ....the AFL had no conclusive vision ....was a goal !!!.....the AFL is ****ed and so is the game .....horrendous !!

Now we are forced to witness the rise of the uncontested "stand rule" forwards like B Fritsch and O Henry who would have struggled to make any impact before but courtesy of the ball flying end to end like a tennis ball are able to take a load of uncontested chest marks per game within range of goal. I suppose our recruiters are going to have to take note, but it will make me sick watching players of that ilk running around in Richmond jumpers.

Now we are forced to witness the rise of the uncontested "stand rule" forwards like B Fritsch and O Henry who would have struggled to make any impact before but courtesy of the ball flying end to end like a tennis ball are able to take a load of uncontested chest marks per game within range of goal. I suppose our recruiters are going to have to take note, but it will make me sick watching players of that ilk running around in Richmond jumpers.
To be fair to fritch he was a good player before the stand rule... He's an excellent player really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back