Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Norf. Absolute fruit loop. Confidently incorrect about nearly everything.

Tarryn Thomas is going to be some player, but trying to bring down someone proven as a genuine superstar , then finishing off by taking a shot at EJ? Definition of an AFL nuffie

I don’t know what’s funnier, their comparison of Tarryn Thomas currently to Bontempelli, or them still crying about what Bontempelli said about Lindsay Thomas on Hunter.

Typical Norf, always the victim.

****wits.

On the main board. Not sure if serious.

“2016 has an asterisk against it. Even if you ignore the biased umpiring, Sydney should have been the home team having finished 1st while the Bulldogs were 7th.

Therefore that premiership wasn't legitimately won.”

So they lost because of the shorts colour/change room or it should have been at SCG!??!? I’m confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the main board. Not sure if serious.

“2016 has an asterisk against it. Even if you ignore the biased umpiring, Sydney should have been the home team having finished 1st while the Bulldogs were 7th.

Therefore that premiership wasn't legitimately won.”

On that logic, their preliminary final against Geelong should have been played at Kardinia Park not the MCG and they were therefore not legitimate Grand Finalists.

For all the complaints about the MCG having the GF, I never hear any complaints from non-Vic teams about not playing finals at the home grounds of us, St K, North and Geelong.

On that logic, their preliminary final against Geelong should have been played at Kardinia Park not the MCG and they were therefore not legitimate Grand Finalists.

For all the complaints about the MCG having the GF, I never hear any complaints from non-Vic teams about not playing finals at the home grounds of us, St K, North and Geelong.

I should also add that on that reasoning, their 2005 premiership was not legitimate as they should have played their prelim against St K at their home ground (Marvel) and not the MCG.

Like every other team there's the good & bad on bigfooty and plenty of DH's to go around.
Yeah I have to admit to being ambivalent about this thread.

Some of it is a hoot but some of our posts here I could imagine being canned in the same way on other club's boards as being delusional, salty or even hypocritical.

No doubt we have our own share of DHs. Love the passion though!

Sh!t Kilda fans talking up going for Clarko!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. No chance he goes to that hole of a joint

Sh!t Kilda fans talking up going for Clarko!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. No chance he goes to that hole of a joint
Haha Aints issues run far deeper than the Coach. First need to cut some high paid under performing Mercenaries. Their attempt to buy a flag without any base to build from has been quite the slow motion train wreck, which will see them continue to wallow outside the 8 for a long time

Haha Aints issues run far deeper than the Coach. First need to cut some high paid under performing Mercenaries. Their attempt to buy a flag without any base to build from has been quite the slow motion train wreck, which will see them continue to wallow outside the 8 for a long time

We all know Ratten is a better coach than Bevo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Port fan displaying his knowledge and great understanding of our game.

“Geez I hate the Bulldogs and Geelong, cheating campaigners. Lifting the arm when tackled should be deemed prior opportunity therefore holding the ball.”

So… you want them to just submit defeat when tackled rather than play smart and prevent the arms from being pinned.

This Port fan displaying his knowledge and great understanding of our game.

“Geez I hate the Bulldogs and Geelong, cheating campaigners. Lifting the arm when tackled should be deemed prior opportunity therefore holding the ball.”

So… you want them to just submit defeat when tackled rather than play smart and prevent the arms from being pinned.

Not all of them.

Just Duckwood 😁

Cats supporter after losing to GWS

Celebrating like they won the grand final and trashing our room with Gatorade

I hope they ******* fold in the next few years

They should look at Scott celebrating like they won the flag when they beat us a few weeks ago.

New bloke at work- smug, grain-fed lawyer, with the standard-issue paunch and wearing the latest 'I'm not trying very hard' hipster menswear. He finds out that I'm a Bulldogs supporter and says, "So, did you jump on the bandwagon after the 2016 premiership?"

Well, yes. Obviously. That's what people in their 50's do. And prior to that premiership the Bulldogs had NO supporters at all. Ever.

Funny, Mr Eagles Corporate Member, whose birthright apparently includes sneering at the entire world, was somewhat taken aback when I suggested (as seemed quite likely) that HE had jumped on the Eagles bandwagon after their 2018 premiership.

New bloke at work- smug, grain-fed lawyer, with the standard-issue paunch and wearing the latest 'I'm not trying very hard' hipster menswear. He finds out that I'm a Bulldogs supporter and says, "So, did you jump on the bandwagon after the 2016 premiership?"

Well, yes. Obviously. That's what people in their 50's do. And prior to that premiership the Bulldogs had NO supporters at all. Ever.

Funny, Mr Eagles Corporate Member, whose birthright apparently includes sneering at the entire world, was somewhat taken aback when I suggested (as seemed quite likely) that HE had jumped on the Eagles bandwagon after their 2018 premiership.
He sounds like a proper knob.

Sigh that guy sounds like a chore. Only thing he could have sad to make him sound dumber was "you only won because of the bye".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back