Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back Big Baby. Had a good outing.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2
I didn't see this game but the box score suggested he was back to his from of 12 months ago.
Dipo among others seem to have been good as well.

I didn't see this game but the box score suggested he was back to his from of 12 months ago.
Dipo among others seem to have been good as well.

I didn't see the game either but it does seem like he has got that form judging by box scores. Dipo starting to get buckets now which is good signs. Vu was surprisingly quiet, he usually has a big game against Miami. All we need now is T-12 back.

Victor was ok but the stats make him look more imposing than he was. Really wish that he got that game tying shot at the end. Glen was great but he's still a black hole on offense, hopefully he just keeps pumping up that trade value so we can be rid of him at the deadline.

I've been in Darwin without internet for a week and am having serious NBA withdrawals only being able to look at the box scores. Still got another month to go. :(

Great to see Big Baby back. Hopefully he can build up some reasonable trade value.

And the reason Nicholson gets taken out when he's not hitting shots is because that's his only strength right now. Watching him off the ball on defense earlier in the season, he always appears one step behind what is evolving. He will learn though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I've been in Darwin without internet for a week and am having serious NBA withdrawals only being able to look at the box scores. Still got another month to go. :(

Great to see Big Baby back. Hopefully he can build up some reasonable trade value.

And the reason Nicholson gets taken out when he's not hitting shots is because that's his only strength right now. Watching him off the ball on defense earlier in the season, he always appears one step behind what is evolving. He will learn though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

He is rebounding, and his on ball defense is under rated (mostly because it isn't rated at all).

Harris is rumored to be back this week some time as well, but who knows. I'm just happy our best players are the ones we are looking to trade, it makes it easier to get market value when your SG is dropping 25 a game, and sinking 3's at will.

He is rebounding, and his on ball defense is under rated (mostly because it isn't rated at all).

Harris is rumored to be back this week some time as well, but who knows. I'm just happy our best players are the ones we are looking to trade, it makes it easier to get market value when your SG is dropping 25 a game, and sinking 3's at will.

Tobias was activated today. Has scored 6 points in 7 minutes at the half.

Tobias was activated today. Has scored 6 points in 7 minutes at the half.

Haha, yeah i just saw that, so there's your answer magic peoples.
Oladipo is bricking everything, 1 from 9 plus 2 missed free throws.

I think Dipo took the points today against MCW. Dipo had less points (19-23) but did it with 10 less shots, he also got 5 steals, and 5 assists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that before or after the game?

Coz I missed out on seeing it on my stream... Still funny nonetheless! :D

After the game i think. Everything Big Baby does makes me laugh. He's a character you'd love to have and even his play is funny at times. I'll never forget that missed dunk/layup when he was at Boston hahaha

After the game i think. Everything Big Baby does makes me laugh. He's a character you'd love to have and even his play is funny at times. I'll never forget that missed dunk/layup when he was at Boston hahaha

Yeah after. It's a thing we do with the best player on thanks giving. Pretty sure he did it last year too.

Even though Harkless is getting limited minutes now, his first two buckets were great. Showed some urgency in his attack to the basket.

Goddamn it JV! Give Harks/Nicholson more minutes!!!
Nicholson especially. He seems to be a confidence player, and the last few games with a few more minutes he's shooting well, and he even works hard on the boards.

A rookie jamboree in Philly. The game went to 2OT.
Oladipo- 26points, 10rebounds, 10assists 3steals 3turnovers
MCW- 27points, 12bounds, 10assists, 3steals, 7turnovers

I couldn't believe my eyes when Big Baby drilled that triple. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Great game of basketball, sucks to lose but great for the game when two rookies get their first triple doubles. Aff and Big Baby having career nights. Can't help but think the result would of gone our way had Vu been playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back