Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Something to keep an eye on as the season progresses: http://www.tankathon.com/

As it stands we are in line to get 2 lottery picks

hDB9686E9

Also top effort by the boys in the last few games. It's nice to see the group chemistry develop. Victor has made strides as a playmaker and Harris continues to round into form.

The experienced heads playing good ball too. It's been fun even in losing there's always positives to take out of those losses.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

The experienced heads playing good ball too. It's been fun even in losing there's always positives to take out of those losses.

We've been lucky with our tanking. Most of our losses are mainly close ones. :D

Oladipo is such a gun. He deserves the rookie award if he keeps going.

I was unsure of his talent but he has proven himself. Just runs up and down all day long.

I haven't been too interested in this season due to the tanking nature of it but I'm still a big supporter of the Magic and want to see them build a great team in the next 5 years.

Oladipo is such a gun. He deserves the rookie award if he keeps going.

I was unsure of his talent but he has proven himself. Just runs up and down all day long.

I haven't been too interested in this season due to the tanking nature of it but I'm still a big supporter of the Magic and want to see them build a great team in the next 5 years.
MCW is the only person who could stop him from ROY. He is seriously stuffing the stat sheet.

MCW will probably win the ROY but I don't think it really matters all that much. We have a added good player in Victor with heaps of room to grow, which is what is important at the end of the day.

MCW will probably win the ROY but I don't think it really matters all that much. We have a added good player in Victor with heaps of room to grow, which is what is important at the end of the day.

Would still be nice to start his career with a trophy before his rings in ORLANDIPOOOOOO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if there's a reason behind Oli not starting when he's still getting 30+ mins a game? Would've thought it would make sense for him to be at the 2 with AA at the 3. Maybe have Harris at 4 and Vuc at 5 obviously. Davis to sit as 6th man.

Or does J.Vaughn see things differently?

Does anyone know if there's a reason behind Oli not starting when he's still getting 30+ mins a game? Would've thought it would make sense for him to be at the 2 with AA at the 3. Maybe have Harris at 4 and Vuc at 5 obviously. Davis to sit as 6th man.

Or does J.Vaughn see things differently?
We are looking to sell these older guys, so om assuming it's a showcase thing. Who's starting is irrelevant, as long as dipo gets his minutes don't stress.

Great game from Dipo today with a career high 35. Big Baby hitting some clutch 3's, can't help but laugh :D

Missing Vucevic bad at the moment but at the same time it's been good to see O'Quinn getting some game time. Had a good game in today's loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back