Opinion Our 2015 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently our NAB Challenge game in Port Lincoln isn't on Foxtel.... But I thought all NAB Challenge games were supposed to be on Fox Footy? Afterall, that's the reason I bought it. :mad::mad::mad:

...How long would it take me to get there from Adelaide?

Good air service. Takes about 45 minutes and costs around $150 return.

So apparently our NAB Challenge game in Port Lincoln isn't on Foxtel.... But I thought all NAB Challenge games were supposed to be on Fox Footy? Afterall, that's the reason I bought it. :mad::mad::mad:

...How long would it take me to get there from Adelaide?
They haven't really done any of the regional matches, but being it's in Lincoln, I wonder if Roo can pull some strings

That's not a bad idea. Might have to consider that!

When I looked on the announcement date, it appeared the last flight home on the Sunday left PL about an hour before the game finished, or something like that.

I cant beleive its only 6 weeks until the start of the NAB trial games. off season is going way too fast. only 6 weeks to go until the war is on with the port bandwagoner scumbags, the stress and the banter that crosses the line.

It's no surprise that each of the non Victorian clubs have a non telivised game. I can understand some of the regional ones but even Ports game at Norwood isn't on tv.

I cant beleive its only 6 weeks until the start of the NAB trial games. off season is going way too fast. only 6 weeks to go until the war is on with the port bandwagoner scumbags, the stress and the banter that crosses the line.
I made the mistake of making friends with a few of them from the Port board this off season :p What is becoming of me?

Just noticed we are playing Carlton away again, when is the last time we played them at home?

I reckon the last time was 2010.
Carlton is the Victorian team that the Crows have played the fewest times at home.

Carlton 9
Collingwood 12
Essendon 15
Geelong 15
Hawthorn 12
Kangaroos 13
Melbourne 12
Richmond 12
St Kilda 12
Bulldogs 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the last time was 2010.
Carlton is the Victorian team that the Crows have played the fewest times at home.

Carlton 9
Collingwood 12
Essendon 15
Geelong 15
Hawthorn 12
Kangaroos 13
Melbourne 12
Richmond 12
St Kilda 12
Bulldogs 15

I'd be curious to know the non-Victorian stats in comparison (excluding GC and GWS of course given their relative age).

That surprises me. Carlton have such a strong fan base in Adelaide i would have thought that Carlton would almost request that 2 of their away games are here each year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back