Roast Our fitness is a huge problem

Remove this Banner Ad

3 h&a games, 2 pre season games. We’ve been ran over the top of in 4 of them. The other game was over at 3/4 time.

Its an issue

Wasn't the current fitness guy promoted from within too? So many promotions from within. There must be an issue with attracting good staff to work with Hinkley. All the good ones leave and we're left with a bunch of career assistants who hang around because they don't want to leave Adelaide.

I dont think it's fitness.

I think the players are sick of busting their balls to overcome a shot game plan them being told their effort was the issue.

I'm surprised they lasted this long TBH.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon that’s a huge part of it.

Imagine busting your absolute guts for no reward for 11 seasons (Boak and Jonas are survivors from 2007-12!) only for the star coach to repeatedly conclude that “you goddawerkharda”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think it's fitness.

I think the players are sick of busting their balls to overcome a s**t game plan then being told their effort was the issue.

I'm surprised they lasted this long TBH.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah. I dunno. I just watched Adelaide kick collectively the last 11 goals of the match across the two games today. Who knows.

Wasn't the current fitness guy promoted from within too? So many promotions from within. There must be an issue with attracting good staff to work with Hinkley. All the good ones leave and we're left with a bunch of career assistants who hang around because they don't want to leave Adelaide.
Wasnt this guy promoted from within after the guy he took over from was taken over from within.

3 h&a games, 2 pre season games. We’ve been ran over the top of in 4 of them. The other game was over at 3/4 time.

Its an issue
Absolutely.
I’m fitter than Lycett!

Wasnt this guy promoted from within after the guy he took over from was taken over from within.
Yes but, as you would expect from a professionally administered sporting organisation, only after an exhaustive worldwide search.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back