Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Milawa throwing serious dollars at a few Rovers kids, let them test themselves at the higher level first, this is poor form, but hardly surprising.

Milawa throwing serious dollars at a few Rovers kids, let them test themselves at the higher level first, this is poor form, but hardly surprising.

Probably sick of being shut out from playing seniors with the annual ring ins that play ahead of them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's a test of character, and if the boys leave the mighty Rovers culture can once again claim to be a failure.

Seriously- in these economic times the boys are obviously being offered decent coin to play elsewhere

GOOD on them for making the best of the situation, for some it might change their life for the better

Greta signing Crawford and baker might give them the best forward line in the competition next season

Gents. Ring a ding ding the league has a new full bloody blown king!!
Jack Kelly announced tonight by Greta. From Geelong. Have a nephew down that way that has seen him play and reckons he is a star even in that league. Season defining recruit.

Gents. Ring a ding ding the league has a new full bloody blown king!!
Jack Kelly announced tonight by Greta. From Geelong. Have a nephew down that way that has seen him play and reckons he is a star even in that league. Season defining recruit.

Have heard this too... cousin played in the game against St Albans and he had 30 touches as a tagger. Also, a 6min 2km to go with a 130kg bench. He is supposed to be an animal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O&K draw is a ******* joke. Copy and paste from last year pretty much.

Bonnie Doon win the flag and only play Bright (2nd) & Greta (3rd) once. Like last year.

Same teams playing the same twos sides once aswell

O&K draw is a ******* joke. Copy and paste from last year pretty much.

Bonnie Doon win the flag and only play Bright (2nd) & Greta (3rd) once. Like last year.

Same teams playing the same twos sides once aswell
I would love the “please explain” on how Zac Hedin works for AFLNEB and his two brothers matt and ben play at Bonnie Doon and they get 2 games against top 3???

How does Cam green previously work for AFLNEB and they play a soft draw and skip playing doon twice??? couldnt win by cheating 2023 so let’s try again??

How does Tarrawingee have 10 games against top 5 teams???

Guilfoyle, hedin, green, menon. The flow of idiots that run this league has been a joke. cluster of clowns.

I would love the “please explain” on how Zac Hedin works for AFLNEB and his two brothers matt and ben play at Bonnie Doon and they get 2 games against top 3???

How does Cam green previously work for AFLNEB and they play a soft draw and skip playing doon twice??? couldnt win by cheating 2023 so let’s try again??

How does Tarrawingee have 10 games against top 5 teams???

Guilfoyle, hedin, green, menon. The flow of idiots that run this league has been a joke. cluster of clowns.
Guilfoyle hasn’t worked for AFLNEB for three years or the OKFNL since 2011. Green no longer at AFLNEB or AFL vic for past 6 months.

Hedin wouldn’t be involved in a fixture. Menon no longer league manager. Don’t forget about Jez Wilson (Moyhu legend)!

OKFNL no longer serviced by AFLNEB and are looking for a league manager/secretary however if you’re interested.

2024 new year ladder

Bonnie doon - stay 1st havebt lost anyone
Bright - two from Myrt improve
Milawa - improve got new players
Greta - same got some, lost some
North wang - improve few new recruits
King valley - improve couple of new faces
Tarra - new coach, few new faces
Moyhu - lost heaps of players
Goorambat - wapling makes them better
Whorouly - lost 2/3 best players
All blacks - trying to survive

That my guess on what I know. What you got and why?

2024 new year ladder

Bonnie doon - stay 1st havebt lost anyone
Bright - two from Myrt improve
Milawa - improve got new players
Greta - same got some, lost some
North wang - improve few new recruits
King valley - improve couple of new faces
Tarra - new coach, few new faces
Moyhu - lost heaps of players
Goorambat - wapling makes them better
Whorouly - lost 2/3 best players
All blacks - trying to survive

That my guess on what I know. What you got and why?
Pretty accurate, would probably say Moyhu will most likely battle for bottom 2. They’ve lost Roberts, Wales, Lea, West and Bartlett who were their Top 5 easily imo

Pretty accurate, would probably say Moyhu will most likely battle for bottom 2. They’ve lost Roberts, Wales, Lea, West and Bartlett who were their Top 5 easily imo
I thought Robert signed on again? Where is he going? Also Wales and West off to where? Other two milawa.

I’d heard Roberts had resigned, Wales and West hardly played a full game last year and Lea and Bartlett chasing big money of other clubs, you don’t want blokes like them 2 at ya club

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back