Opinion Paris

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think there is an answer to be honest. However, it would be great to see moderate Muslims (I don't believe they exist) come out en masse in a show of solidarity agaibst these barbarians.
And that's the real problem man, there isn't such a thing as moderate muslims, despite being a Christian nation, we are very secular! Believe me when I tell you there are some sections of this community right now that would not condemn what happened today.

giphy.gif

Yeah, those Budhists, Jews and Athiests are really out there killing far too many people. Historically, I'll give you Christians, but FFS, don't suggest that all groups have equivalent historical killing volumes.

It seems to me it's the Islamists doing the terrorism at the moment so that ought be where the focus is. Even though all religious groups have had there extremist moments.

An atrocity occurs that's what we do, we respect those that have perish!
So the elephant in the room mate, what's your solution?
I have studied a lot on the matter, and I do agree Islam is not compatible with our way of life..... But my question to you is what viable solution do you propose? When our biggest issue is 2nd and 3rd generations who are born and raised here.

Well for a start. Shut the ******* gate.

It seems to me it's the Islamists doing the terrorism at the moment so that ought be where the focus is. Even though all religious groups have had there extremist moments.

Depends what your take on terrorism is. I'm no Islamist supporter by any means, but I'm pretty certain that Christian/Jewish forces have a far greater pool of blood at their feet over the past 20 years,let alone the past 200.

Islamist terrorists are just the result of Western interests. A small price to pay for the powers that be.

Depends what your take on terrorism is. I'm no Islamist supporter by any means, but I'm pretty certain that Christian/Jewish forces have a far greater pool of blood at their feet over the past 20 years,let alone the past 200.

Islamist terrorists are just the result of Western interests. A small price to pay for the powers that be.

Pretty sure we're all pawns in this game.
Glad I live in Australia. Sweet FA is going to happen in a backwater like Cairns to.

Pretty sure we're all pawns in this game.
Glad I live in Australia. Sweet FA is going to happen in a backwater like Cairns to.
Whilst we are not immune in Australia, you appreciate we are miles from anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst we are not immune in Australia, you appreciate we are miles from anyone.

It really is a sad state of affairs that we can't go anywhere without fear and that's what these crazy bastards want.

It really is a sad state of affairs that we can't go anywhere without fear and that's what these crazy bastards want.
Don't let the bastards win & go where you want.

I just happened to wear my t-shirt I bought in France in October & French shoes today before the events happened. So I wear them in support of the innocent people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited:

Christian/Jewish forces don't usually go around killing innocent people of their own faith like these Radical Islamists.......fact is ISIS has killed far more of the Islamic faith than all other religious faiths put together.

Islam itself is to blame. There is no place for Islam in any modern, progressive society.

While I don't necessarily agree with the views of religions, this sort of intolerant bullshit is actually what has no place in a modern, progressive society

Christian/Jewish forces don't usually go around killing innocent people of their own faith like these Radical Islamists.......fact is ISIS has killed far more of the Islamic faith than all other religious faiths put together.

So they are all terrorising the same people then? Interesting fact that.

Makes us all a lot easier to control/manipulate if we run around s**t scared of everything.

Wonder how the Ebola threat is going these days?

Brendan Ebola. He could've been anything.

Northern Ireland was barbaric for a long time with the IRA. Both sides extreme Christians.

What matters is we currently have a pack of mad arseholes killing innocent people. The western world playing by the rules have allowed them to grow into a massive force. This will take a united world to stop them and the only way will be to wipe them out

Oh you're racist, not surprised. Yeah lets discriminate against innocent human beings, what a brilliant idea, that will surely breed peace and solidarity. You're a muppet.

What we are doing now is not working though.

Japan is doing the opposite to the rest of us in the western world. Seems to be working for them.

I am interested to hear your thoughts on how to fix this mess.

Stopping our reliance on oil would be a good start, the U.S. And it's buddies would stay out of the Middle Easts squabbles then.

Just two days ago I was thinking that we were probably going to see another terrorist attack soon. :eek: It doesn't help that Europe is in social and economic decline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back