picture.php

Photo taken by [name]Ant_[/name]

Games - 3
Goals - 4
Best and Fairest - Outside top 10

Date of Birth - 1st September 1989
Recruited Traded from Sydney with pick 88 for Andrejs Everitt
Height/Weight: 181cm, 85kg
Dreamteam Price: 149 points; $206,400 (0)
Supercoach: 144 points; $214,600 (0)

Stats history: Patrick Veszpremi (AFL Tables)

Veszpremi spent the majority of the year playing for Williamstown. Building up some form to a point where he was about to be selected to play for the bulldogs before unfortunately a break in his hand during training set him back several weeks.

His form after returning was not quite what it was prior to the injury but he slowly built again before being selected for his first bulldogs game in round 22. In his 3 games he showed enough to suggest that with a better fitness base he can be a regular bulldogs player playing as a half forward/outside midfielder.

2012 is a year where the ball is well and truely in Veszpremi's court as he needs to build a base so he can run out AFL games. Hard work over summer and we should see much more of Veszpremi in 2012.

Notable Games:

Round 24 - vs Fremantle: In he final game of the year he produced something to build on for next year with 19 possessions 6 inside 50's and 2 goals.

Re: #32 Patrick Veszpremi

Is looking trimmer this pre-season. Possible move to the midfield as an outside player, with Dickson slotting up forward?

Word is that Vez is now #8, with Talia taking #32.

He finished the season very well. His efforts as a sub were solid and he managed to get a few kicks and snag a goal on each occasion. His effort in the final game was very good and he was named in the best. He's an accurate kick at goal, a hard body, has a great long kick on the run and seems to have solid defensive skills as a forward.

Clearly his work on the track has left a lot to be desired. It says something when a player starts as sub two weeks in a row. If he can build his tank to the point he can run out a full game he could be a seriouly good player. It's not great that he still isn't there after four seasons on AFL lists but the reports are he's shown up in good condition this pre-season.

Powerful Paddy pushes through

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2013-04-11/powerful-paddy-pushes-through

Veszpremi is adamant he has plenty more to give at senior level and is determined to use the VFL as a platform to validate his worth - not only with his goal sense and natural flair but also his improved efforts off the ball.
“I do have a lot to show still. I think the last two years have been a really big learning curve for me and I have put a lot of time into my footy and I have invested a lot more,” he said.
“In the end it’s up to me. It’s just head down bum up work, really.”

Interesting article about Patty as we haven't heard or seen much about him this pre-season. It sounds like he is working really hard to improve and has a great attitude which could be the reason why he was kept for another year after many others thought he was gone. I still hold hope he has something to offer as I think he could be a huge X-factor that we lack. I see him has a half forward/wingman type player.

Powerful Paddy pushes through

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2013-04-11/powerful-paddy-pushes-through

Interesting article about Patty as we haven't heard or seen much about him this pre-season. It sounds like he is working really hard to improve and has a great attitude which could be the reason why he was kept for another year after many others thought he was gone. I still hold hope he has something to offer as I think he could be a huge X-factor that we lack. I see him has a half forward/wingman type player.

I'd love to see Vez push on and become a regular - he offers a huge x-factor when on song... he'll need to really lift his game to stay on the list let alone get a spot in the 22 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patty if you read this inbox me and we may get you playing some good country footy ha ha. I reckon you'd be a top bloke to have a kick and a beer with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back