FTA-TV Person of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked it. Really liked the bit where they implied Reese was just the latest in a long line of Finch's operatives. Makes sense but I hadn't really thought about that before. Adds a different dimension to their relationship, which I had started taking for granted. Would quite like to see that tested in the future - see how expendable Reese really is.

Not sure how I feel about the whole Reese and Carter thing. Not much chemistry there, felt a bit awkward. But stellar ending. Didn't see it coming.

I liked it. Really liked the bit where they implied Reese was just the latest in a long line of Finch's operatives. Makes sense but I hadn't really thought about that before. Adds a different dimension to their relationship, which I had started taking for granted. Would quite like to see that tested in the future - see how expendable Reese really is.

Not sure how I feel about the whole Reese and Carter thing. Not much chemistry there, felt a bit awkward. But stellar ending. Didn't see it coming.

I hadn't thought about this either. When did they imply it during the episode?

Great episode. I still find it hard to believe some times that a show that started out as being just another COTW cop show with a slight twist has managed to come so far.

Agreed on the Carter/Reese thing. It seemed to come too much out of nowhere - especially when John's clearly got a whole lot more chemistry with Zoe Morgan and its been implied during this season that they are an item. That's not to deny that there isn't a level of affection in their relationship, just not the kind that would lead to some of their scenes in this episode

And same with the ending. I love that they were brave enough to do that to one of the main characters instead of taking the easy way out and have everything end perfectly for the good guys.

Pretty awesome couple of episodes!

But.... Carter and John? Dafuq. No thanks. Hopefully this can be secretly buried in the ground, and we never ever speak of this again. What happens in the morgue, stays in the morgue.

And Fusco GODDAMIT. YOU BADASS. Those crazy eyes though... it was like a fat Joker but with no make up.

lol that John got shot. Mother*er if you weren't walking so suave like and instead were running, you wouldn't have gotten shot!!!

And wow. It sort of makes sense that Carter died since they were foretelling it the whole show with John going to be dead and Fusco too.

Also like the line that John isn't the first operative. Will probably be there as interesting filler with the flashbacks, but still, will be interesting.

I think Carter is dead. Mainly because the end, with the deafening silence with just the ringing.

Fusco and Shawn are ******* hilarious. He's basically just her punching bag. Love her quips.

Glad I found this thread:

Best show on television by an absolute mile.

What an ending to the HR storyline, did not see that coming, and thought that Harold would end up using Root for help. Predicting Root will be a nuisance and try and draw a divide between Harold and Reese by telling Reese that Carter could've been saved.

Fusco and Shaw are awesome. Hell, even Bear is awesome!

Hope they keep Simmons around for a while longer. Always liked his role in the show. Got a feeling Elias will take centre stage again, but what about the vigilance guy Peter Collier and his hacker team? Also, the special counsel might come back, remember the final episode from last season with the lady on the phone. So many directions this show can go.

Glad I found this thread:

Best show on television by an absolute mile.

What an ending to the HR storyline, did not see that coming, and thought that Harold would end up using Root for help. Predicting Root will be a nuisance and try and draw a divide between Harold and Reese by telling Reese that Carter could've been saved.

Fusco and Shaw are awesome. Hell, even Bear is awesome!

Hope they keep Simmons around for a while longer. Always liked his role in the show. Got a feeling Elias will take centre stage again, but what about the vigilance guy Peter Collier and his hacker team? Also, the special counsel might come back, remember the final episode from last season with the lady on the phone. So many directions this show can go.

umm what are you up to?, don't want to spoiler anything just in case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant ep. I wonder if there was any significance in not showing any of the interviewers faces. Fusco's interview was the best, great acting.:thumbsu:
Fusco went up 10 notches in that episode, he is so important to the show. That opening scene was one of the best in the entire show, the song was brilliant. Did not predict Root coming back to her cage after being free either, which is why POI is so damn good.:thumbsu:

I was not a big fan of using Hurt for the opening montage. To me that song is so powerful and infused with personal meaning (especially Johnny Cash's version) that using it in that context was pretty trite and kind of debased it. It took me out of the show.

Perhaps that's an irrational view, but that was my reaction. There's probably only a couple of songs I feel that way about, but that's one of them.

BOOM AND THERE GOES THE DYNAMITE.

Must say I'm not really into that vigilante group but w/e.

Man I seem to say it every week - this show is awezome.

The casting of the control gave me a hint at the start of the episode that she was more important than what the show would have us believe.

Tbh, the importance of that woman is completely lost on me. I've completely forgotten what group she's from :S or what she's even done in the past.

Decent episode though, the scene where he goes, "that's not Diane, I buried her 2 years ago" was a spooky OOOOH SHIIIIITTTTT

I do agree that they did a great job on the Finch flashbacks.

When John walked into the bar and looked at the pictures of the soldiers on the wall. Was there any meaning to it I wonder (maybe its already been explained and I missed it)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back