Movie PICK THAT QUOTE!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

fight club

"People look at you and they see who they want to be. They look at me and they see what they are."
Nixon.

One of my favourite quotes of all time:
"Im gonna bring the whole, diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. Its going to be biblical."

Nixon.

One of my favourite quotes of all time:
"Im gonna bring the whole, diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. Its going to be biblical."
Law abiding citizen

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know"

"It's not often you see a Mexican in a suit."

Good actress who usually plays the same character.
No country for old men.

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright".

No country for old men.

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright".

The Shawshank redemption.

I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men. Inside the men, there were three bullets.

I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men. Inside the men, there were three bullets.

Here's another quote from the same movie.
'How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rounders. Good movie.

"You better get that bad look off your face before I knock it off."

Clubber Lang Rocky 3

"Shut that campaigners mouth or I'll come over there and *start her head!"

I had to watch the scene on youtube and after all these years realised it was Sarah Silverman in the scene.

Phone Booth

"Not so tough without your car!"
Kindergarten Cop!

"...I may not be for long, if you don't pay the sum of one million dollars you will never see me alive again. These men mean businesses."

Kindergarten Cop!

"...I may not be for long, if you don't pay the sum of one million dollars you will never see me alive again. These men mean businesses."
THe Big Hit, i was actually doing that bit last night to my wife "who wrote this" "who are you Meryl ******* Streep, okay improv the note".

Kindergarten Cop!

That movie is so quotable.

"Baby i wanna pour milk on you and make you part of my complete breakfast", "I dont want some aloe vera bullshit, it should have some lanolin mother*er"

Shell this is right up your alley.

That movie is so quotable.

"Baby i wanna pour milk on you and make you part of my complete breakfast", "I dont want some aloe vera bullshit, it should have some lanolin motherducker"

Shell this is right up your alley.
This whole scene is gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back