Movie PICK THAT QUOTE!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

"You Can Start By Wiping That F****** Dumb-Ass Smile Off Your Rosy F****** Cheeks. Then You Can Give Me A F****** Automobile. A F****** Datsun. A F****** Toyota. A F****** Mustang. A F****** Buick! Four F****** Wheels And A Seat!"

Heaps easy, so I also wanna know how many times the f bomb is dropped in his entire exchange during this scene.

"You Can Start By Wiping That F****** Dumb-Ass Smile Off Your Rosy F****** Cheeks. Then You Can Give Me A F****** Automobile. A F****** Datsun. A F****** Toyota. A F****** Mustang. A F****** Buick! Four F****** Wheels And A Seat!"

Heaps easy, so I also wanna know how many times the f bomb is dropped in his entire exchange during this scene.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles - Steve Martin (playing Neil somethibg).

I’ll say 15…

Planes, Trains and Automobiles - Steve Martin (playing Neil somethibg).

I’ll say 15…
Close! 18.

The moment is one minute long and contains 18 F-bombs. The moment is the sole reason the film is rated R. The story goes that the car rental scene is one of the main reasons Martin was convinced to do the film. Showing the movie has become a Thanksgiving tradition for several networks.

Close! 18.

The moment is one minute long and contains 18 F-bombs. The moment is the sole reason the film is rated R. The story goes that the car rental scene is one of the main reasons Martin was convinced to do the film. Showing the movie has become a Thanksgiving tradition for several networks.
Damn I would have said 20 but it’s always less than you think

'A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back