Pies vs Dees squads

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2001
On the Piste
Other Teams
Dees
Collingwood: Leon Davis, Ryan Lonie, Nathan Buckley, Brodie Holland, James Clement, Shane O'Bree, Steve McKee, Richard Cole, Shane Wakelin, Bo Nixon, Tom Davidson, Scott Burns, Paul Licuria, Andrew Williams, Chris Tarrant, Guy Richards, Rhyce Shaw, Anthony Rocca, Josh Fraser, Ben Johnson, Mark McGough, Ben Kinnear, Matthew Lokan, Luke Shackleton, Cameron Cloke, Jason Cloke, Tristen Walker, Heath Shaw.

Melbourne: Chris Heffernan, Clint Bizzell, Ben Holland, Brock McLean, Scott Thompson, Brad Miller, Alistair Nicholson, Darren Jolly, Adem Yze, Travis Johnstone, Brad Green, Troy Broadbridge, Daniel Bell, James McDonald, Russell Robertson, Nathan Brown, Jared Rivers, Phil Read, Chris Lamb, Simon Godfrey, Paul Wheatley, Cameron Hunter, Jeff White, Aaron Davey, Mark Jamar, Nathan Carroll, Guy Rigoni, Matthew Whelan.

A chance for our first look at Broadbridge, Bell, Hunter, Carroll, Holland & Rigoni.

Originally posted by The Shev
Was hoping to see guys like Molan, Fisher, Carson, Newman and Campbell all getting a run.

Molan won't be available till round 10.

Carson & Campbell have a long way to go before they're even regulars at Sandy, so I can see why they haven't been given a run here.

Newman & Fisher are two of our better rookies I reckon, but on form you have to say Davey is ahead of them. We can't play all of the kids & the fringe players need a chance to impress.

I really hope Broady has a good season, he's done more rehab than play so far. He was starting to get the hang of it in 2002.

Hunter & Bell are two kids that I'd really like to see make it.

I think we'd have to cut 4 from that list, who will they be?

I'd rest White, Yze, Green & Nicholson.

Nicho, huge disappointment on Fri night IMO.

Will Sylvia be over his injury or will he be relegated to the 'could have been a great player but...' file.

What in the world is Chris Lamb's name on the list? Obviously Danners didn't compile it!:D

Originally posted by happy_in_hell

Will Sylvia be over his injury or will he be relegated to the 'could have been a great player but...' file.

Give him a break mate, he's only been on the list 5 minutes! :D His injury is being carefully managed, he's on track to play soon.

Nicho was better today.

Welcome back by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back