It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Never!!
giphy.gif

I started looking at this thread then skipped to the end which has been a strange couple of pages, totally out of context - is this just how things go around here or have the authors given up?

I started looking at this thread then skipped to the end which has been a strange couple of pages, totally out of context - is this just how things go around here or have the authors given up?

If you had a success-rate that low you'd give up too. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread upsets Gruq.
So many filthy bennys about and no one to bust them...
Gruq may have to take matters into his own hands.

what are you going to do, change your name to Crud to be unique?
Gruq is very unique and special.
Any resemblance to other haystacks living or dead is purely coincidence.

Bleeeeeeeeeep has hurt Gruqs feelings and Gruq will give serious consideration to removing Bleeeeeeeeeep from his Xmas list.

Bleeeeeeeeeep has hurt Gruqs feelings and Gruq will give serious consideration to removing Bleeeeeeeeeep from his Xmas list.
I dont believe in Xmas...what were you going to get me anyway?

I dont believe in Xmas...what were you going to get me anyway?
Gruq can assure Bleeeeeeeeeep that Xmas exists.
Gruq was thinking about a gift basket with some glace fruits, jams, chocolate coated almonds and nice macadamia shortbread.

Gruq can assure Bleeeeeeeeeep that Xmas exists.
Gruq was thinking about a gift basket with some glace fruits, jams, chocolate coated almonds and nice macadamia shortbread.
ok accepted. Even though the "talking in the 1st person Schtick" is a bit hard on the eyeballs, you may just be the best Gruq incarnation here. (keep the chocolate, its bad for dogs)

zackah is very disappointed that Gruq didn't ask to be friends on zackah's wall like the original and much better Grug_

zackah doesn't want to be friends with Gruq anyway and thinks he can GAGF

zackah is very disappointed that Gruq didn't ask to be friends on zackah's wall like the original and much better Grug_

zackah doesn't want to be friends with Gruq anyway and thinks he can GAGF
Gruq is a busy haystack.
Gruq also has a higher standard than Grug.
Elite tier 1 posters had Gruq say hai on their wall.
Shit trucks and Minnows did not.

Gruq is a busy haystack.
Gruq also has a higher standard than Grug.
Elite tier 1 posters had Gruq say hai on their wall.
Shit trucks and Minnows did not.
zackah thinks that with a like : post ratio of barely 1:1 Gruq is not in a position to lecture about minnow shittrucks :$

Back