Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it matters who it is.

It obviously can't be relating to banned drugs, as the they haven't been found to have taken banned drugs yet.

So it's unusual that they're going early with the decision to sue. You'd wait wouldn't you in case they get found guilty? Unless of course the ex-player in question knows something we don't?

I don't think it matters who it is.

It obviously can't be relating to banned drugs, as the they haven't been found to have taken banned drugs yet.

So it's unusual that they're going early with the decision to sue. You'd wait wouldn't you in case they get found guilty? Unless of course the ex-player in question knows something we don't?
Leads me to think it's a delisted player - can't be banned if you're not playing.

Suits can happen over plenty of other things - reputation damage, stress...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't really know yet. Anyone's perfectly entitled to take legal action. Doesn't mean anything unless it gets up though.

Do you think Essendon want this to see an open court room?

Lets see how big and rich your club really is hey ;)

This was always going to end badly - ASADA is almost a side show to the real game.

No, but need to be seriously cashed up to fight the AFL, they will move to separate the claim and apportion all blame to EFC.

The other interesting thing is half the other AFL clubs already hate Essendon for everything that has happened to date. Wait until money starts flowing out of the AFL for this, effectively meaning the other 17 clubs are paying for Essendon's sins. Essendon are screwed completely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back