Players name their Top 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

11-off_140x160.jpg
=
The-Creature-from-the-Black-Lagoon-classic-movies-4032758-500-375.jpg

I have never seen a human being with the body type #1 has. I am beginning to speculate the players may not know what they're talking about...

33 is clearly Vanilla Ice

Is it just me of does no 7 look like a midget? Not just a short dude, but an actual midget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at those images it I think I can predict the following:
39. Cyril Rioli
37. Trent Cotchin
20. Travis Cloke
5. Patrick Dangerfield
3. Scott Pendlebury
1. Gary Ablett
No.3 is Selwood from the silhouette

This list already has more credibility than Mike Sheahan's list.

None of Montagna, Hayes or Steven made Mike's top 50, just a pity none of them are playing Rd1.

or a cyberman from Dr Who

In what world is Hayes currently a top 50 player? A champion player, yes, but he is into his last years. Steven is going to miss a chunk of the season early, unless he's had a quick recovery?

If you genuinely wanted to try and predict who would be the top 50 players in 2014, neither Hayes or Steven get in there, despite their obvious talents and accolades.

How would it be if the umpires released silhouettes of their 3-2-1 votes each week, and occasionally added mystique by, say, including a beard when the player didn't have one, or put big spectacles on the face!!

I wonder how high the West Coast forward line rates Priddis, and his 'elite' usage of the sherrin.

33 is clearly Vanilla Ice

Is it just me of does no 7 look like a midget? Not just a short dude, but an actual midget.

Sooz?

In what world is Hayes currently a top 50 player? A champion player, yes, but he is into his last years. Steven is going to miss a chunk of the season early, unless he's had a quick recovery?

If you genuinely wanted to try and predict who would be the top 50 players in 2014, neither Hayes or Steven get in there, despite their obvious talents and accolades.

I guess you know better than the players that play with or against them, they obviously think otherwise.

I don't think Hayes age and Steven missing a few games should rule them out of contention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back