Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

It's still a bonus game every month.

One of the reasons I held my PS3 is because I'm expecting PS+ bonuses for the next few years.
I kept mine cause I needed something to stop my papers blowing away with the wind.

And for south park

Don't you guys ever get the desire to revisit old games on PS3?
Never been one to sell stuff just cause the latest gadget is out...
Each to their own though :)

Btw - Are PS3 even worth much anymore?

Don't you guys ever get the desire to revisit old games on PS3?
Never been one to sell stuff just cause the latest gadget is out...
Each to their own though :)

Btw - Are PS3 even worth much anymore?
ive kept mine but i havent played it much though my next couple of purchases will probably be PS3 games (FF X/2 HD and the 2nd kingdom hearts hd remix). thats unless driveclub gets released before them

Have no desire to revisit what I already put massive hours into. Nostalgia for me ends with the PS1. Anything after just doesnt hold the same value as say going back to play SNES and Mega Drive games, stuff from my childhood holds more value I guess.

Im not keeping games this gen, unless its a collectors edition, everything else will be played and then traded.

Rumoured games for March

• Dead Nation (PS4)
  • Tomb Raider (PS3)
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3)
  • Smart As… (PS Vita)
  • Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
No idea what Dead Nation is.

Tomb Raider on PS3 would be nice to re add to the catalogue but I've already finished it and I never played Brothers so that's exciting.

Rumoured games for March

No idea what Dead Nation is.

Tomb Raider on PS3 would be nice to re add to the catalogue but I've already finished it and I never played Brothers so that's exciting.
Dead Nation was a great surprise game from the PS3. It was made by Housemarque, the guys that did Resogun (among other great PSN titles like Outland and SSHD).

Kinda hoping that there's more content or something this time around, as I have played through it 1.5 times and played the DLC. But I'd definitely be up for going through it again, it's co-op too which is something lacking at the moment with this gen.

Brothers is an outstanding game, every single person needs to play it. Absolutely one of the best titles of the last generation, a must play for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just played through Guacamelee which was a free title from a couple of months ago.....what an awesome little title!

It's very obvious that a lot of love and attention was put in to this game in the developing process.
Everything is just so fantastically put together with clever puzzles and the combat being a lot deeper than what you'd expect.
The setting was also very fresh and the humor was great presenting a few legit lol moments.

Definitely suggest those that havn't played it give it a shot :thumbsu:

What is Brothers?
An adventure/puzzle game where you play as two brothers and control them using both analogue sticks (left is for one brother, right is for the other). I don't want to spoil anything, but the story is phenomenal.

Only takes about 2-3 hours to complete and worth every second.

An adventure/puzzle game where you play as two brothers and control them using both analogue sticks (left is for one brother, right is for the other). I don't want to spoil anything, but the story is phenomenal.

Only takes about 2-3 hours to complete.

OKily dokily.

Worth getting just for something new to play, personally getting bored of the PS4, should've kept my PS3 around a little longer tbh.

But yeah its a good game, played a bit of it on PS3, bit repetitive though. Didn't get to try co op but i reckon that's where the fun will be at.

Worth getting just for something new to play, personally getting bored of the PS4, should've kept my PS3 around a little longer tbh.

But yeah its a good game, played a bit of it on PS3, bit repetitive though. Didn't get to try co op but i reckon that's where the fun will be at.
Did you trade/sell your PS3 Prem? Kept mine as have a lot of good games still (well, the kids do).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back