Plibersek - Opposition arse clown

Remove this Banner Ad

Summed up well here. Best bit was when she started going all rampaging to stop 18c being removed then got exposed for her negative comments on Israel.

She is a buffoon with nothing to offer. Her Macklin and Roxon are three of the most useless people to have sat in parliament. They make Christine Milne look like she has something to offer. FFS Conroy looks like an intellectual giant compared to them.

Put them in a boat with Alex Hawke and Hanson - Young and push them off in the direction of Pitcairn Island

And lol at having an arts degree defining being "well educated".
How many people from the left major in this worthless degree and complain that they cannot get a job? Is it hard to get into the course or something? :drunk:

Without Emily’s List and the ALP mandate of having a certain number of women in leadership roles, Ms Plibersek would not even be in parliament, let alone Deputy Opposition Leader. Her track record of abject failure as Minister in multiple portfolios (Health, Human Services, Housing) should have ended her career as she is complete devoid of talent or grace.

And lol at having an arts degree defining being "well educated".

Plibersek is basically Jaqui Lambie but with a degree. I always thought of her as a fourth rater but then again, Wong and the rest of the Labor women are no better. To a man, nasty unprincipled witches who lack grace and are simply not skilled or clever enough. Compare these propped up hacks with Bishop, who's a class act and may yet become Australia's first elected female PM.

Last edited:
Plibersek is basically Jaqui Lambie but with a degree. I always thought of her as a fourth rater but then again, Wong and the rest of the Labor women are no better. To a man, nasty unprincipled witches who lack grace and are simply not skilled or clever enough. Compare these propped up hacks with Bishop, who's a class act and may yet become Australia's first elected female PM.
You are becoming Very predictable, just surprise me for once..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah. She was the epitome of class when defending James Hardie in the asbestos cases.

Blind eyed ideologues like you really piss me off.

You probably think Hilary Clinton is a class act even though she defended two men who raped a 12 year old girl.

Back in 1975, after Hillary Rodham had followed Bill Clinton to Arkansas, she helped create the state's first rape crisis hotline.
Hillary served as the attorney to a 41-year-old, one of two men accused of raping a 12-year-old girl. The girl, a virgin before the assault, was in a coma for five days afterward. She was injured so badly she was told she'd never have children. In 2014, she is 52 years old, and she has never had children, nor has she married. She reports that she was afraid of men after the rape.
A taped interview with Clinton has recently emerged; on it Clinton makes clear that she thought her client was guilty, and she chuckles when reporting that she was able to set him free. In a recent interview, the victim said that Hillary Clinton "took me through Hell" and "lied like a dog." "I think she wants to be a role model… but I don’t think she’s a role model at all," the woman said. "If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys."
Hillary had her eye on the all-caps resume bullet point: FOUNDS RAPE HOTLINE.
Hillary's chuckles when reminiscing about her legal victory suggest that, in her assessment, her contribution to the ruination of the life of a rape victim is of relatively negligible import.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/07/ten_reasons_i_am_no_longer_a_leftist.html

You probably think Hilary Clinton is a class act even though she defended two men who raped a 12 year old girl.

Back in 1975, after Hillary Rodham had followed Bill Clinton to Arkansas, she helped create the state's first rape crisis hotline.
Hillary served as the attorney to a 41-year-old, one of two men accused of raping a 12-year-old girl. The girl, a virgin before the assault, was in a coma for five days afterward. She was injured so badly she was told she'd never have children. In 2014, she is 52 years old, and she has never had children, nor has she married. She reports that she was afraid of men after the rape.
A taped interview with Clinton has recently emerged; on it Clinton makes clear that she thought her client was guilty, and she chuckles when reporting that she was able to set him free. In a recent interview, the victim said that Hillary Clinton "took me through Hell" and "lied like a dog." "I think she wants to be a role model… but I don’t think she’s a role model at all," the woman said. "If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys."
Hillary had her eye on the all-caps resume bullet point: FOUNDS RAPE HOTLINE.
Hillary's chuckles when reminiscing about her legal victory suggest that, in her assessment, her contribution to the ruination of the life of a rape victim is of relatively negligible import.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/07/ten_reasons_i_am_no_longer_a_leftist.html
Links to actual facts on these claims please.

Exactly! Vacuous thread.

Plibersek is an asset to the opposition. Well educated. Composed and articulate. Presents well. Shows up the lack of intellectual rigor and general shiftiness of other MPs who have been Q & A regulars (Christopher Whine, George Brandarse, Julie Mishap, Sophie Dillabella) to name a few.

That's incorrect. Whenever they said something she didn't like she completely lost her cool and made it personal (something the Q&A crowd tended to applaud, ugh). I find her emotionally immature for the role of PM. If she can't have a civilised debate without personal attack when her back is against the wall, she shouldn't be in politics.

That's incorrect. Whenever they said something she didn't like she completely lost her cool and made it personal (something the Q&A crowd tended to applaud, ugh). I find her emotionally immature for the role of PM. If she can't have a civilised debate without personal attack when her back is against the wall, she shouldn't be in politics.
Think you are confusing her for Julie Bishop buddy. Or perhaps just confused.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back