Mega-Gardevoir
Mega-Mawile
Mega-Medicham
Mega-Manectric
Mega-Bannete
Mega-Absol
Mega-Garchomp
Mega-Abomasnow

So that is 21 Mega Evolutions to choose from, the tournament will have at most 16 participants, (currently only 9 have voted), i don't see what the issue is, it's not like any of them are banned, i mean year Mega-Bannete and Absol and Abomasnow aren't the greatest but they have their niches, prankster, magic bounce, snow warning, and it's not like any of them are even that great, personally my favourite is Mega Zard Y - but get rocks up and BANG 50% health gone, Mega Ttar is a beast but assault vest has it's place, Mega Garchomp loses its speed that makes it such a ebast at the added boost of some defence, meh, honestly there is a big enough pool to get a useful mega, but not one that will dominate either.

And because it's snake the person who gets

Mega-Zard Y will get last choice and end up with Aegislash etc
as opposed to the person who gets
Mega Medicham and Dragonite/Rotom-W/Talonflame etc etc

Mega's are quintessential X and Y battling, so we have to embrace it.

There were 20 people in the last tournament which means some people will be getting shafted in terms of the back end of the draw. Unless we're enforcing a cut off people will miss out.

It isn't about me thinking that the top end of megas will rip through other teams. It's that people are going to get hamstrung by having to choose a Mega in the opening round.

I really like the free form nature of a draft comp and I want that to stay open.

I'm not sure where the talk of needing to pick a mega came from...? Allowing them doesn't mean everybody needs to have one.

If you see earlier chat about the first round being a forced mega draft.

If you see earlier chat about the first round being a forced mega draft.
Yeah, I don't like that. Won't be happening. If it's a draft, you can select any non-banned Pokemon whenever you want to. You also won't need to elect whether you're planning on using the mega form of a Pokemon or not.

Yeah, I don't like that. Won't be happening. If it's a draft, you can select any non-banned Pokemon whenever you want to. You also won't need to elect whether you're planning on using the mega form of a Pokemon or not.

Oh I thought draft meant the same tourney system as last time that's why I voted for it.

Oh I thought draft meant the same tourney system as last time that's why I voted for it.

Nah that's a random number generator tournament.

Draft tournaments are kind of like fantasy drafts where the pokemon you pick will be only for you to use.

There are multiple pokemon with 'mega' iterations I would like to pick but not as megas.

I don't care if people have to nominate a mega, but if the pokemon I want is on the board with my second pick I'm taking it whether it has a mega version or not.

I presume people once a pokemon is off the board it is off the board. So there aren't going to be 3 Charizard's in the draft (normal/Y/Z versions).

There are multiple pokemon with 'mega' iterations I would like to pick but not as megas.

I don't care if people have to nominate a mega, but if the pokemon I want is on the board with my second pick I'm taking it whether it has a mega version or not.

I presume people once a pokemon is off the board it is off the board. So there aren't going to be 3 Charizard's in the draft (normal/Y/Z versions).
Yeah obviously, if you want Garchomp with yoir first pick, no one else can take mega Garchomp, I'd say.

But I think if you pick a pokemon to be your mega (should you want one) you can use it as a regular, or any mega (either x or y zard) so you can play charizard anyway you want.

But then say your next pick you want Absol, you cant have it as a mega, you can only use it in regular form, and flowing on from that, no one can choose mega-absol

So when you're drafting youve got one (mega allocation) should you choose to use it, and just make it known when you are choosing to exercise it

Well that's ******

Did they beat Wallace

I watched then give two runs of the e4 right up to Wallaces Gyarados last night before I had to go to bed
Not sure, I only saw on Twitter they were starting a new one so I picked it up from the start. Laughed hard when I saw Truant. What a horrible start.

Not sure, I only saw on Twitter they were starting a new one so I picked it up from the start. Laughed hard when I saw Truant. What a horrible start.
Just checked then, they finally did it, M4 rolled out Wallace

Annie was the real hero though

Its okay, they just need to evolve it and its ability will change butttt thats hard in twitch plays pokemon haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My body is ready.

Eth Premiers04

a46drk.jpg

Last edited:
Might be a stupid question but since I have very little experience with Minecraft mods I might as well ask. Will this Pixelmon mod replace the base game or can either one be launched?

Have to download plugin that can allow mods. You can use the client launcher now to switch between the two easily.

I've seen a bit of Pixelmon, is there any objective in the game? Like gym battles and stuff?

Currently they are working on special areas/tomb stones were you can face the legendary pokemon. You can find plenty of servers which have created gyms/elite4.

So can multiple people play on one server and battle pokemon and etc?

If a server is set up yes. Been watching a group of youtubers who have created a private listed server and they have all created gyms.

If a server is set up yes. Been watching a group of youtubers who have created a private listed server and they have all created gyms.
Sounds cool. Don't think I have the time to play right now. Plus never played minecraft lol and setting up mods and such sounds way too complicated for me and I can already envisage lots of rage quitting and hair pulling haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back