Politics & Government Police Brutality

Will this be a catalyst for real change or will it be more of the same?

• Change

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More of the same

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's quite amusing how the militant left who are all for big government and strong restrictions to what we can say/do are always the ones who lose their minds over cops, you reap what you sow tossers.

Also interesting how the mob who hate guns and think they're putting us all at risk are happy to give the cops their complete and absolute ownership.

What the *?

It's quite amusing how the militant left who are all for big government and strong restrictions to what we can say/do are always the ones who lose their minds over cops, you reap what you sow tossers.
So people who think that regulated markets often work better than deregulated ones should support illegal police brutality?

You mindless wingnuts should think about the logic behind the propaganda of those when tell you how to think.

Also interesting how the mob who hate guns and think they're putting us all at risk are happy to give the cops their complete and absolute ownership.

What the ****?
Is this now the only thread that you, and your idiot mate can bang on about your moronic agenda?

So people who think that regulated markets often work better than deregulated ones should support illegal police brutality?

You mindless wingnuts should think about the logic behind the propaganda of those when tell you how to think.
Is this now the only thread that you, and your idiot mate can bang on about your moronic agenda?

This is the dolt who went public about me and claimed that I FAKED my own death and then spread the rumour on BF with the help of my 'mates'.

He also claimed that I threatened to kill peoples pets.

The guy is a dead set idiot.

He reckons that I am ex SRP poster The Coup...who I believe was Rick James

Absolute fruit loop.

-Cops are evil, power hungry thugs
-Guns are deadly, violent and a risk to our safety

Let's make cops the only ones with guns :drunk:

You're someone who believes South Africa is "on the right track", I'd be very careful when calling others idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe that, I just think they're pawns for the true evil in society. I'm sure most of them are decent people. .

Thank you for settling the thread down and washing away some of the us against them theme. What you say is very true.

This is the dolt who went public about me and claimed that I FAKED my own death and then spread the rumour on BF with the help of my 'mates'.

He also claimed that I threatened to kill peoples pets.

The guy is a dead set idiot.

He reckons that I am ex SRP poster The Coup...who I believe was Rick James

Absolute fruit loop.
Really happy you're not dead.
I was shocked and saddened when I heard the (fake) news.

Apparently there has been a paucity of massacres by loonies with guns since the buy back.
If only our gun laws could be more like those in America.
If you think the gun laws here would work in America you're an imbecile. Completely different cultures.

There's very few areas in Australia where you genuinely feel threatened or are likely to be held up/robbed/assaulted. In America, almost every big city has these areas.

What? That you can't restrict guns in America because it's too dangerous because of all the people carrying guns?

Nup. Can't refute that 'logic'.
Do you think the gangbangers and thugs are suddenly going to stop having access to guns because the government bans them?

The Muslim who shot at the Parramatta cop station earlier this year had an unlicensed gun, in fact that particular model isn't even available in Australia.

Criminals will find a way to get weapons if they want them.

Besides, there's 320 million people in America, and probably just as many guns if not more. It's ridiculous to think they can effectively round up and seize all the guns in that country

I'm so glad that ice is illegal, otherwise we'd have so many people addicted and it would be tearing families and communities apart! #LeftistLogic

Back