Ollie's strength
Hartlett's run and kick
Impey's sidestep
Ryder's tap
Schulz' lead and accuracy
Ebert's endurance
Boak's heart and courage
And the rest ....

And they all want to stay at Port! Get their heads right this time Ken, and sky is the limit!

The difference between your highlight reel last year and your highlight reel this year was Polec and Wines :( great edit though, keep it up!

lol, I was going to include the Butcher mark and set shot but it was a long clip and would have looked completely out of place. The other ones I left out were Ah Chee's long handball down the wing and some of Grays work v Melb.

I kinda rushed it this year compared to last, so i might have missed a few decent bits of play.

Maybe I'll do a John Butcher highlight reel with music from Jon Butcher at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, I was going to include the Butcher mark and set shot but it was a long clip and would have looked completely out of place. The other ones I left out were Ah Chee's long handball down the wing and some of Grays work v Melb.

I kinda rushed it this year compared to last, so i might have missed a few decent bits of play.

Maybe I'll do a John Butcher highlight reel with music from Jon Butcher at some point.

Boak highlight reel demands BOAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back