Preview Port Adelaide vs Brisbane - Round 1 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s either the most out-of-touch human since the cosmonaut that was stranded on Mir as the Soviet Union broke up, or he’s the most shameless propagandist since Baghdad Barry.

Every single point he makes is either easily debunkable or the height of disingenuous-cringe.

It makes you wonder who he thinks his target audience is, because it can’t be anyone with functional brain cells.
1679053940128.png

It's not the SANFL anymore and Kenny Hinkley saved the Port Adelaide Football Club

When hasn't he would be a better question?
You appear to be labouring under a misapprehension.
Having one good game in rnd 3 2019 doesn’t equate to “getting hold of us” or “loving to play us” unless you are an imbecile.
2020 1.3 goals & 9 possessions
2021 0,0 & a massive 8 possies
I am sure ports defenders are shaking in their boots about playing the all dominant hipwood

Daily reminder that Hinkley and his boss run a greyhound syndicate with players, paid for by their salaries which come from your membership dollars. :)

Those blinds and pool of Hinkley all paid for by us. So connected we reward failure as there are no losers at Port Adelaide. (Except you John Butcher and Sam Hayes).

I fully trust there is no boys club down there and those "internal reviews" were not just piss ups and pizza with the dapto dogs on in the background.

All while the people who pay their salaries get labelled white noise who just dont appreciate their genius, friendship and carbon crusade.

What a ******* toxic shitty organisation.

Daily reminder that Hinkley and his boss run a greyhound syndicate with players, paid for by their salaries which come from your membership dollars. :)

Those blinds and pool of Hinkley all paid for by us. So connected we reward failure as there are no losers at Port Adelaide. (Except you John Butcher and Sam Hayes).

I fully trust there is no boys club down there and those "internal reviews" were not just piss ups and pizza with the dapto dogs on in the background.

All while the people who pay their salaries get labelled white noise who just dont appreciate their genius, friendship and carbon crusade.

There's definitely a boys club and Kenny plays favourites, Matthew Broadbent told me one night when we were pissed at the Moseley years ago. We can for sure argue that he's been paid too much, but I'm not sure we really have the right to tell him what he can and can't spend his salary on or be outraged by it.

There's definitely a boys club and Kenny plays favourites, Matthew Broadbent told me one night when we were pissed at the Moseley years ago. We can for sure argue that he's been paid too much, but I'm not sure we really have the right to tell him what he can and can't spend his salary on or be outraged by it.
If it creates a conflict of interest between players, coach and coaches boss in a industry that is completely performance based, i think we have every right to be annoyed. Especially when members of that syndicate are clearly treated with alot more patience and acceptance of s**t footy.

I mean...we did recruit a head of footy from the and two CEOs from the SANFL who all were not Port people, and our Captain wears a ******* Norwood mouthguard lmao.

Is there literally any surprise we are an unprocessional sh*tstain? Not really.

I mean...we did recruit a head of footy from the and two CEOs from the SANFL who all were not Port people, and our Captain wears a ******* Norwood mouthguard lmao.

Is there literally any surprise we are an unprocessional sh*tstain? Not really.
Its his Rostrevor Collège mouthguard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we still have separate GD threads or does this become it? Either way, get your game faces on dudes ...

Brisbane by not as much as we might fear. I think our MF gets on top and restricts their supply, but they basically score at will when they do go forward.

Keen to see big games from Rioli and JHF, and Fanta getting some confidence back.

The Pointer Sisters sang - I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

I'm so unexcited about footy and Port at the moment. Never been this unexcited at the start of a season.

Turned on the footy last night early in the 3rd quarter. Put my tip in for yesterday's game about 4pm, still haven't done the last game and only looked up the named team at my lunch break about 90 minutes ago.
I'm excited for the game, but I'm not as invested as I'd normally be this time of year.

I have a sense we may get thumped if Brisbane are at their best, I think they're levels above us as a side, and I can't see how our backline holds up against Hipwood, Daniher, Gunston & Cameron if their midfield wins the battle.

I'm hoping for a win, feel if we do win it will stir the optimism a bit more for myself for the season ahead.

The positive I have is the early draw for us will answer any Hinkley questions relatively quickly and should stop the will he, won't he go game that's a blight on supporting Port Adelaide at the current time. Proof will be in the pudding early and not banking wins against average sides from the off.

This is true of every organisation anyone ever buys from invests in or uses their services.

Looking forward to going to a game of footy again, but I just don't see a way we win this game. We have the ability to match it with Brisbane, but the problems with game plan remain for yet another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back