AFLW Port Adelaide vs Brisbane - Round 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

We kind of lost our moral high ground on this after the retro stuff with the logo all over it, replete with Jarrod Walsh screaming it 5,000 times 😅
We kind of lost a lot of credibility with Jarrod Walsh having anything to do with our club. I know it belongs in the “Media - shakes head” thread, but the only thing that guy does well is talking over the top of others and letting the diarrhoea run from his open mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch the whole game but from what I did see brisvegas looked like match hardened 25 year olds playing against 16 year olds, and in the one on one stuff even if they were in a better position the Power players were often out bodied.

Last edited:
Massive gap between us and the top end of the ladder still. Scary to think the Lions lost last week.

Its just the little things like not being able to stick tackles or compete in the air across the board. Need more pre seasons in to our side and badly need that superdraft for next year.

Please. They don't force spoon tier teams in the mens to play multiple top 4 teams to start off their year. This schedule is a joke.

At least the people calling the shots at Alberton should know how far short of the mark we are. The question is, are they capable of doing anything about it? I am not on about playing personnel it goes deeper than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back