2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Pasini was very good in defence. He was covering for most of his fellow defenders in the end. He has developed some strength (must have bought a weights sets at KMart) and competed strongly body on body as well as dropping off to intercept.
i have only seen Pasini play live a couple times, one of them was the last game of the year against glenelg last year, and he looked pretty solid and assured with ball in hand. what type of defender is he? capable of taking the bigs or more of a 2nd/3rd type of intercept player? i recall him having a late growth spurt, and seems to have bulked up a bit. keen to take a look at him at AFL level.

who's the last drafted tall defender we've actually developed, Clurey?

hope Sinn is ok, really want him to get a proper run of games at SANFL level before he's seen again at AFL level.

i have only seen Pasini play live a couple times, one of them was the last game of the year against glenelg last year, and he looked pretty solid and assured with ball in hand. what type of defender is he? capable of taking the bigs or more of a 2nd/3rd type of intercept player? i recall him having a late growth spurt, and seems to have bulked up a bit. keen to take a look at him at AFL level.

who's the last drafted tall defender we've actually developed, Clurey?

His draft year summary was of more the defensive general type who can drop off and organise a defence. But he did some hard yards one-on-one with South's key forwards which was good to see. And he was still able to drop off in support and intercept roles.

Ahhh nice to meet you Oz (thought you would be taller).
His draft year summary was of more the defensive general type who can drop off and organise a defence. But he did some hard yards one-on-one with South's key forwards which was good to see. And he was still able to drop off in support and intercept roles.

He was very good v North in the trial. While he's no speedster was quicker than I thought. Probably too short to take on the gorillas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back