Port Adelaide vs Sydney @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Sydney are killing us with cheap balls out the back... Great setup.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sydney looking the goodes again

very pleasing to see them in a granny again so soon, all done through so much hard work and smart recruiting

nothing to do with concessions

sydney looking the goodes again

very pleasing to see them in a granny again so soon, all done through so much hard work and smart recruiting

nothing to do with concessions
Couldn't agree more. The depth on their list is astonishingly good. All through magnificent list management within a fair salary cap.

And all true.
I have the fox and I've been watching Geel v freo and switching to Syd v Port . I saw a Port player give McGlyn a slight push in the back when McGlyn takes a mark. The umpire declares it a fifty metre penalty. IT WAS BULLSHIT NO FIFTY DESERVED.
Then I switch to Geel v Freo, a pass to Selwood he marks it is attacked vigorously by Crowley the gutless, and gets flung and heavily knocked to the ground.
NO BLEEDING FIFTY THERE. Selwood who I don't particularly like got no 50m penalty.
What I'm saying to all of you is that this game is being F****D by idiotic rules that don't pan out evenly from umpire to umpire and what does that say to you. It says to me that a new regime needs implementing in the rules and umpiring areas. Because these guys are not consistent. I sometimes make the crack that the umpire could have kicked McGlyns goal for him. Well that goal for McGlyn that nonsensical 50 metre penalty was an umpires goal.
What is bloody well going on with the umpires and the rules when one bloke calls one thing and another doesn't. It suggests to me that an umpire if he wanted to influence a game could influence it easily. Far fetched no bloody way. It is probably not happening yet , but it will.
How can people trained for and by the same rules and not call things the same.
You people can get stuck into me all you like an d call me a ranter or whatever . But I have one sport I follow and have followed all my life its Australian Rules , but the enjoyment is gone , its now frustration. A lot of you won't understand , those that do will know exactly what I mean. I'm sick of seeing bureaucratic pea brains inside the AFL making grey rules that no one can follow week to week, and having these prancing prim a donas in colourful shirts and shorts f**K
up a sport so badly. Two great games stuffed up by stupidity. Once the adjudicator starts causing scores your finished. Give it a little time and we'll be getting real corrupt results. Unless they stop this and set up a proper black and white understandable set of rules that are simple.
They've complicated our game and our rules and our team spirit and faithfulness to your club. Yes I am pissed with Buddy but I dobn't give a s**t about him leaving now. I just wanted to watch a game or two tonight and enjoy it.
What I got was freaking s**t decisions and the same old sycophantic drongos calling it. I am not watching either games now . Both still on , I just get infuriated.
Perhaps my time as a follower is really at an end , . If people not just me are sick of watching bullshit, maybe someone else might say something , maybe even big footy experts who know the game inside out and maybe can start spreading the view that the people who pay for this sport to exist the spending public would like some decency from the AFL and the ignoramuses who try to run it. I am finished . Good night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back