Game Day Port v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

A halftime lead would have been great, but I doubt too many on here would have thought we would go in only 1 point down at the main break, we could have easily been looking at a 30 plus deficit after that dreadful first qtr.

Dixon doing more harm than good.
Yeah there was a contest late in the qtr where he went up out of position and punched the ball away from one of our players in front position. Silly play

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

I really didn't get that call from Motlop's kick from the left - why wasn't it a behind?! Thought it would be even if it hit the post

I heard on the radio the other week that after the siren of the attacking team punches it through it’s no score but if the defensive team does then it’s a score

Sensational.comeback that quarter. Everyone writing us off and we lifted our intensity, were cleaner with ball. If not for the cheating fluoro maggots we would be well on top.

Mids sorted whatever they were doing wrong.

I reckon Burton and Allir got better front position and prevented several Dogs opportunities that quarter that they were not able to do in the first too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having heard the rumour of Dixon struggles to see in night games, I can't help but notice he constantly runs under the ball and goes with one hand. Frustrating to watch!

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

No plan b get f’ed. We just needed to get our hands on the ball.

The Bulldogs have a ******* plan b it's called the cheating ******* gobbing campaigning umpires.

fu** them and the whores they rode in on.
This is what I love about the mods on our board. They always add balanced, considered opinion and professional comment to any debate :p

Umpire motioned that it had come off a leg or a foot

Would love clarification on the rule? RussellEbertHandball ?

I thought it was a point if it crossed the line unless you took possession. A touch not being counted as possession? Never been 100% on it tho. I definitely know they’ve been paid as points against us tho. Stuck in my mind as I’ve been dreading red time goals kicked on us going into breaks and breathed a relief when they’ve been points... that have been paid... exactly like what didn’t get then...

A halftime lead would have been great, but I doubt too many on here would have thought we would go in only 1 point down at the main break, we could have easily been looking at a 30 plus deficit after that dreadful first qtr.

Absolutely. To be sitting here 1 point down means zilch. It was a great fightback and has wiped out that terrible quarter. The question now is can we rise again and take over this game, or have we filled them with some confidence that'll come back to bite us late.

This is what I love about the mods on our board. They always add balanced, considered opinion and professional comment to any debate :p

Fire up CP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back