Game Day Port v Sydney @ SCG, Round 14 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly I am nowhere near as shattered by last night's loss as I was against Carlton. I expected this to be a hard game despite the Swans missing a couple of big names. That doesn't make losing easier but it isn't such a downer. I shouldn't feel that way but with our record post 2004 it is hard not to get used to losing.

Mate even Sandilands can't mark , I thought that was pretty much 2014 level from Lobbe tonight , he was probably a bit better but we gave him heaps of credit for carrying the rucks and we freaked at the thought of him getting injured , but he couldn't mark much then either , we were winning but . I'd say a maybe for Harvey if a Shulz is out but I wouldn't think Palmer is ready although I don't feel good about Monfries lately .
By saying Jonas was good defensively I meant his spoiling , body work etc . Don't worry I agree everything else was terrible and I'd be dropping him to get the confidence back , throw him on the ball in the Sanfl and let him get some touch . Clurey in .
Fair analysis. I can agree with that.

We know what Jonas CAN do, he needs his confidence and speed of the game to increase. By dropping to SANFL he can get his touches work his skills and get that confidence back.

However, the res tof this year is for our youngsters like Harvey Palmer Bryne Jones Neade to get games god even Wagner and Howard so we can build them into AFL players with some experience. If we lose every game for the rest of the year it is not necessarily a bad thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back