Game Day Port vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield have done the job all year don't * them over because they are cooked. Blame the common denominator of this shitshow.

Bull-shit they've done the job all year. They got ****ing jumped by Matt Crouch and Wayne Milera. Turn to shit under pressure.

And yes, ******* on the boundary line can take some blame for their mental weakness.

the stinking afl has rigged the comp, so port members can't jettison our board members for not acting in the clubs interest.

instead the board answers to the afl, and to their interests.

Mickey Mouse league.
Sad if true. always will be my second club. Adored the Port of old and it’s never ending players of stars of quality and Charisma. As a kid I wore Chocco’s number on my Collingwood jumper and insisted on having it when playing junior footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t blame Ken for injuries terminally hobbling Lycett, Dixon & McKenzie but absolutely 100% can blame him for keeping the list unready to cover for ANY of the key positions. Is any other club even with pretensions to finals so poorly covered for the key positions? And Ken is 100% the centre of the sick psychological cult that more often than not destroys players developed under him in big games.

The midfield getting absolutely pantsed in the last two weeks I just don’t understand. We know how to play to no hit outs to advantage or to losing hit outs. Hell we got confused when we started playing to winning hit outs. WTF??

Pretty clear why Ken’s contract got extended though hey? Good lord David Koch you absolute peanut.

Oh well let’s see what happens here. Beer time.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Its not all on Lycett.

well no, but its just so bleeding obvious isn't it. its clear that lyceums been cooked for years now. its not like he was a few weeks or months past it, he's turned in 2 years of some of the worst ruck games seen by this club.

ken picking lycett reminds me of that blackjack scene in Austin powers where number 2 sits on 21, and powers says he will stay on 8 cause he also likes living dangerously (then comically loses the hand, as is obvious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back