Possibile Gay Marriage Consensus?

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprises at all from such as you. It must be such a strain to see the world passing you by.

Get back to me when you have an incurable disease and in agony.

We treat our pets better than we treat our terminally ill.
Euthanasia has highly more likelihood of being abused/misused by people than gay marriage does. Would much rather gay marriage before euthanasia. The problem is guys like Nitschke are as abominable and disgusting as Stephen.

Euthanasia has highly more likelihood of being abused/misused by people than gay marriage does. Would much rather gay marriage before euthanasia. The problem is guys like Nitschke are as abominable and disgusting as Stephen.

Rot. Absolute rot.

Don't try and dress up your ideology with this crap line of argument.

You not only want to control how we live, who we root, who and how we marry and what we do in the privacy of our home, but you want to control how we die as well.

And you have the gall to complain about the left...:rolleyes:

Rot. Absolute rot.

Don't try and dress up your ideology with this crap line of argument.

You not only want to control how we live, who we root, who and how we marry and what we do in the privacy of our home, but you want to control how we die as well.

And you have the gall to complain about the left...:rolleyes:
Nitschke has been blatantly time and time again shown to be as legit as Dank with Essedon''s treatments. The views and laws he propose gives great decision making to spouses etc when incapacitated and are able to be used to knock them off for a will grab.

Nitschke has been blatantly time and time again shown to be as legit as Dank with Essedon''s treatments. The views and laws he propose gives great decision making to spouses etc when incapacitated and are able to be used to knock them off for a will grab.

Where did I advocate Philip Nischke on this topic?

You do realise that the euthanasia movement has far more people involved than just him?

As usual, you will just focus on one aspect/identity of an argument and block your ears.

I'm not even going to bother discussing the issue further with a peanut such as yourself. It is an utter waste of time.

Given Di Natale and co are discussing euthanasia reform now - we'd better get SSM through sooner rather than later hey!

Where did I advocate Philip Nischke on this topic?

You do realise that the euthanasia movement has far more people involved than just him?

As usual, you will just focus on one aspect/identity of an argument and block your ears.

I'm not even going to bother discussing the issue further with a peanut such as yourself. It is an utter waste of time.
ROFL the irony of you saying I just block my ears when I don't want to hear something. That is the exact thing you do on the topic about men rights.

Given Di Natale and co are discussing euthanasia reform now - we'd better get SSM through sooner rather than later hey!
Di Nat etc can discuss it, whether it gets through (which is unlikely) is another thing.

ROFL the irony of you saying I just block my ears when I don't want to hear something. That is the exact thing you do on the topic about men rights.

Go and have another read.

Seriously, you cry when people call you Dymwit, but that name has stuck with you over the years for a very pertinent reason.

You are one of the worst, most myopic and ill-informed posters on this entire site.

No surprises at all from such as you. It must be such a strain to see the world passing you by.

Get back to me when you have an incurable disease and in agony.

We treat our pets better than we treat our terminally ill.

You mean when we make an economic choice rather than an ethical one

Go and have another read.

Seriously, you cry when people call you Dymwit, but that name has stuck with you over the years for a very pertinent reason.

You are one of the worst, most myopic and ill-informed posters on this entire site.
ROFL keep going with the name calling. It seems somehow it is the only thing that you can come up with to try and succeed in arguing. We all know you block anything that is pro men rights.

You mean when we make an economic choice rather than an ethical one

I'm not sure what you mean.

Are you saying that we put down Fido because we can't afford the Pal anymore? No doubt that can happen, but the vast majority of family pets are euthanised for compassionate reasons.

Are you saying that we give granny the green dream because we can't afford the nursing home anymore? Good luck with that.

ROFL keep going with the name calling. It seems somehow it is the only thing that you can come up with to try and succeed in arguing. We all know you block anything that is pro men rights.

Like I said before...your type not only want to dictate how we live but control how we die.

Thankfully the world is waking up to your fairy tales and morality horseshit.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Are you saying that we put down Fido because we can't afford the Pal anymore? No doubt that can happen, but the vast majority of family pets are euthanised for compassionate reasons.

Are you saying that we give granny the green dream because we can't afford the nursing home anymore? Good luck with that.

Like I said before...your type not only want to dictate how we live but control how we die.

Thankfully the world is waking up to your fairy tales and morality horseshit.
No I actually don't want to influence or dictate the way people die hence why euthanasia should be banned so control over how people die cannot be attained and/or misused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I actually don't want to influence or dictate the way people die hence why euthanasia should be banned so control over how people die cannot be attained and/or misused.

I know that I am arguing with a house brick, however...

You do realise that removing people's choice on how they die, via legislation and based upon a fairy tale, is 100% dictating and influencing an individuals rights?

Or does your push and play conservative, wacko Christian loop tape deny you the ability to see something so plain and simple?

The majority of euthanasia advocates propose a "living will" which must be made when a person is of sound mind and in control of the mental capacity to make an informed choice. This involves a set of conditions and circumstances which must be met before euthanasia can even be proposed.

Apologies for taking this thread off track, however current legislation on same sex marriage, euthanasia, abortion etc are all intrinsically linked to one irrelevant minority. And we all know what that is.

Yet, they don't want to control or influence people's lives.

:rolleyes:

I know that I am arguing with a house brick, however...

You do realise that removing people's choice on how they die, via legislation and based upon a fairy tale, is 100% dictating and influencing an individuals rights?

Or does your push and play conservative, wacko Christian loop tape deny you the ability to see something so plain and simple?
I'm not a christian so don't damn know why that would be relevant somehow.

If you are banning me from choosing how and when to die then you are controlling how I die.

I'm amazed at your ability to spin.
I have no problems with the way people want to die, providing it is legal and moral. Euthanasia is extremely questionable in some facets. So do you think that the unhindered right should be given to someone to choose to die which allows/enables them to take people with them like suicide bombing? ?

The majority of euthanasia advocates propose a "living will" which must be made when a person is of sound mind and in control of the mental capacity to make an informed choice. This involves a set of conditions and circumstances which must be met before euthanasia can even be proposed.
Am 100% aware that this is the way people say the process is going to work. However what if someone is able to make an informed choice for euthanasia and then there is a cure for what they want. Should the administrators go ahead simply because they were widely considered to be of a sound mind when making the decision of this path?

I'm not a christian so don't damn know why that would be relevant somehow.

You sure as hell act like one with your irrational fear of homosexuals and your propensity to immediately condemn an individuals rights!

Maybe you missed your calling in the priesthood?

I have no problems with the way people want to die, providing it is legal and moral. Euthanasia is extremely questionable in some facets. So do you think that the unhindered right should be given to someone to choose to die which allows/enables them to take people with them like suicide bombing? ?

How can it become legal when twits like you refuse to offer people a choice?

Suicide bombing?

Just stop with this idiocy. That is patently absurd and, frankly, totally irrational and stupid.

You sure as hell act like one with your irrational fear of homosexuals and your propensity to immediately condemn an individuals rights!

Maybe you missed your calling in the priesthood?

How can it become legal when twits like you refuse to offer people a choice?

Suicide bombing?

Just stop with this idiocy. That is patently absurd and, frankly, totally irrational and stupid.
Why is sucide bombing absurd? The comment was made that people should be free to choose how they die and no restrictions should be made on it. Thus this is a fair example/situation to raise based on his argument put forward for why we should start having euthanasia.

Why is sucide bombing absurd? The comment was made that people should be free to choose how they die and no restrictions should be made on it. Thus this is a fair example/situation to raise based on his argument put forward for why we should start having euthanasia.

You are deliberately obfuscating the issue with absurd assertions.

If you have nothing of value to add to the debate, except this ludicrous rubbish, you best leave.

You are deliberately obfuscating the issue with absurd assertions.

If you have nothing of value to add to the debate, except this ludicrous rubbish, you best leave.
It is not ludicrous. What you have admitted is it is your view that there should be some controls on mechanisms people put in place to select how to die. Therefore this contradicts the statment made by you in the above post by you when you cried people shouldn't have people like me controlling their choices, especially on things like their right to die.

It is not ludicrous. What you have admitted is it is your view that there should be some controls on mechanisms people put in place to select how to die. Therefore this contradicts the statment made by you in the above post by you when you cried people shouldn't have people like me controlling their choices, especially on things like their right to die.

You wanna try that in English next time?

serious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back