Possible AFL Live 3 or AFL Live 2 2015 DLC coming???

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously what's wrong with you all... There is no pleasing you at all. If I was part of a development team of any group and would receive this s**t from fans I would completely cancel ALL upcoming games, why, it would becom a handful. There is no use receiving crap feedback like this.

Let me take you back. To AFL Live 1, you complained lack of career mode and no reserves teams. No wonder tru blu gave the job to wicked witch to give them a go. Then AFL Live 2 you complain about gameplay and some about graphics. Both games have their own pros and cons, that is all. THERE IS NO PLEASING ANY OF YOU. Tru Blu are giving wicked witch another chance. Why can't you all just give respect to game developers, they can't take your s**t and in the end BOTH Big ant and wicked witch will stop developing AFL games all together... Then what.

Know what, if they receive this abuse about their work, I hope they stop developing AFL games. If I was part of the development team of any company receiving this crap, I won't develop any more games in the series.

If you want to know how hard companies work to develop these games, why don't you try.

https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download

Here's a free game engine that I use. Create a new hobby, create your own game...
Calm your s**t bro, sounds like you are in development for this game :rolleyes:

NOT THIS s**t AGAIN!!! :cry:

I'm just passionate about video games.

passionate to the point of blindness. Seriously mate, TruBlu are a s**t publisher who steal money from kids. WW are a mobile developer who stole money from little kids last game. Why did it take so long for TruBlu to promote WW as the developer? because they wanted to steal money on the back of Big Ants name and they knew they had a terrible product.

Big Ant would have given us the game we wanted but they needed time - just look at the amazing job they have done with Don Cricket. Don't call us stupid because the stupid ones are those backing TruBlu . Wicket Witch need to bring something decent for AFL Live 3. If its a shitty iOS port with a longevity of about 1 hour then they deserve all the scorn they get.

Let me take you back. To AFL Live 1, you complained lack of career mode and no reserves teams. No wonder tru blu gave the job to wicked witch to give them a go. Then AFL Live 2 you complain about gameplay and some about graphics. Both games have their own pros and cons, that is all. THERE IS NO PLEASING ANY OF YOU. Tru Blu are giving wicked witch another chance. Why can't you all just give respect to game developers, they can't take your s**t and in the end BOTH Big ant and wicked witch will stop developing AFL games all together... Then what.

False. I would have been pleased with a Big Ant follow up. The core was there, the gameplay had flaws but overall it played very well. It felt natural. Considering how active Big Ant were (and are) with their target communities, a follow up would have certainly incorporated a career mode and gameplay fixes, and by now we'd probably be looking at a Don Bradman-style game of AFL. The reason no one is pleased is because of how much of a backwards step the series took when Wicked Witch took over. We want what's best for AFL games. Rewarding cheap cash grap games that are glorified Wii ports and giving them the impression that we're ok with s**t games as long as we're getting something, isn't what's best for AFL games.

Know what, if they receive this abuse about their work, I hope they stop developing AFL games. If I was part of the development team of any company receiving this crap, I won't develop any more games in the series.

As far as Wicked Witch is concerned, that's what we're hoping. :thumbsu:

One thing that really pissed me off about AFL Live 2 was how Tru Blu marketed it. They took a game which had built a foundation (AFL Live) with decent gameplay and a lot of potential and handballed the game to a small developer who had very little experience and no involvement in the original. Then they basically chose to ignore questions about who was developing AFL Live 2 and didn't even put it on the cover of the game. It was a classic case of hoping people were going to expect a proper sequel and not an entirely new game.

AFL Live 1 is a superior title for mine, the gameplay is much smoother, the AI is smarter and the animation is better. AFL Live 2 has a ton of features but lacks the enjoyment and fun of the original. AFL Live 2 featured a bunch of players diving from 20 metres away and weird looking kicks that you see from people kicking a football for the first time in their lives. I hope AFL Live 3 is a massive step up but I'm not holding my breath. It's a shame Big Ant are making a League game, Tru Blu had a developer making them these games already, not sure why they took it off them and gave it to Big Ant. At the end of the day no one gets my money because I find Rugby (especially league) boring and unless AFL live 3 is amazing I'll wait till it hits the bargain bin.

Lol at people being sympathetic of the abuse they are receiving. As was mentioned above, it was basically stealing money from little kids. Unless you were in this forum every day like us, there was no way of ever knowing how much of a backwards step was going to be taken.

One thing that really pissed me off about AFL Live 2 was how Tru Blu marketed it. They took a game which had built a foundation (AFL Live) with decent gameplay and a lot of potential and handballed the game to a small developer who had very little experience and no involvement in the original. Then they basically chose to ignore questions about who was developing AFL Live 2 and didn't even put it on the cover of the game. It was a classic case of hoping people were going to expect a proper sequel and not an entirely new game.

Can't agree with that more. It was the Dumb and Dumberer to Dumb and Dumber. A shameless cash in masquerading as a sequel that no one involved with the first one wanted anything to do with.

From the picture, it looks like the AFL LIVE 3 graphics will be amazing! From the looks of it they may even have licences for the umpires as well! Can't wait for the game to be announced, and can't wait to play as the Lions with their old lion back. Who knows, the game could even feature Brion the Lion as well. Now that would be something!

Well, in the home straight with 9 rounds to go. No genuine news around what is coming. In the past we've had games at Christmas and around the GF, I wonder if this year will be similar.

Well, in the home straight with 9 rounds to go. No genuine news around what is coming. In the past we've had games at Christmas and around the GF, I wonder if this year will be similar.

Pretty much sums up the history of AFL games right there. Release dates have always been horrible, TruBlu are horrible and the whole development of AFL games has been one massive horrible disaster.

Should be released Feb/March. These iditots release with a few weeks left of season or in the middle of off season and then bitch about sales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No its not, i tried AFL live 1 after playing Live 2 for many yearz, the stupid controls make Live 1 unplayable. Youre the troll because you claim you like live one. * big ant. Hope they never make another game.

Well, all fun aside 8 weeks to go in season 2015 and there is apparently a new AFL game or patch on the way. But no one knows for sure, and due to the small market for this game Tru Blu don't have the resources to plan, draft, review and sign off on a Facebook post (it's a big undertaking). So we sit. And wait. Again.

Don't know if it's ever been mentioned here before but wicked witch are working on Rugby Challenge 3 which from screenshots actually looks good if not the exact same as Rugby Challenge 2. I'm curious to see what they can make of AFL Live 3 after 2-3 years development, if they can't get it right after all that time then surely tru blu will come to their senses.

Anyone know what "online interactivity" is and why tru blu would be getting the classification board to look at it for AFL live 2??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-30-14-35-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-30-14-35-35.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 38
Anyone know what "online interactivity" is and why tru blu would be getting the classification board to look at it for AFL live 2??

This was a post in May on AFL LIVE 2's Facebook (after launching the iOS version)

AFL LIVE 2 Hey Damian, we're working towards releasing an Android version before the end of the season. Hope to announce more info soon!
Like · Reply · 1 · May 28 at 3:48pm

So I am going to go with that being the classification for AFL Live 2 for Android devices.

EDIT: In fact I saw another post on their wall where they answer a question regarding the Android version

AFL LIVE 2 Hey Zach, AFL LIVE 2 is now available on Google Play for selected Android devices!
We plan to release the game on more Android devices in the coming weeks, so let us know if your device is not currently supported smile emoticon
Like · Reply · September 28 at 4:42pm

Facebook group AFL Gaming posted this last night!
AFL%20Live%203%20Tweet_zpsrxzmu68a.png

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialAFLGaming/posts/1511615042467665

Remove this Banner Ad

Back