Post Game vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 15, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Saad could be a fair shout to play in the backline, puts on immense pressure, has great pace, would gather more of the ball down there.

Couldn't be any worse than Shenton could he?

Geez Derm, you can't have a three team monopoly. And Dwayne, "snuck" isn't a word.
Actually it is; it's an American-ism that is interchangeable with, though less formal than, the more correct 'sneaked'...

I heard on the radio that that Stevens disposal (and Dunstan) is running at 40% efficiency!

How's he our 2nd best... Sounds like he's part of the problem?

+ Minchington looks clean as you'd expect, Hickey & Pierce were impressive all things considered; Weller looking good; Steven AA form; Dempster usual class; Saad looking good.

- Dunstan - I hope he's got an excuse, but his disposal was so lazy. Poor effort and body language. Hope he gets told. Delaney similar stuff. Not good enough for an experienced player.

WTF was the AFL doing scheduling the top team v the bottom team in a preseason match? Really? What good does it do either team?

Stupid stupid stupid!!!!

Fisher was Lost out there didn't look fit tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puopolo's a great player, but geez I hate the way he always ducks his head...
I hate the universal man-love for doing it & how the commentators praise him for it.... Someone should knock his head off & tell him he's actually cheating & not playing in the spirit of the game

I'm reminding myself our team was missing -

Roo, Armitage, Geary, Billings, Ross, Joey (for 2nd half), White.

I'm including White in that list because I think he's offer more attacking threat than Membrey (whose defensive efforts are good).

Did you hear Derm's crack at the end of the broadcast - 'well we know where the Saints are at'

Can't resist the dig - tool!!

+ Minchington looks clean as you'd expect, Hickey & Pierce were impressive all things considered; Weller looking good; Steven AA form; Dempster usual class; Saad looking good.

- Dunstan - I hope he's got an excuse, but his disposal was so lazy. Poor effort and body language. Hope he gets told. Delaney similar stuff. Not good enough for an experienced player.
Dunstan lack of pace really worries me.

Newnes, Steven never stopped trying. Pretty impressed with Saad. He has a big heart.
Hickey, Weller, Lonie had good games. Skills under pressure are our biggest weakness
and is the reason why the top teams will give us hidings. With the likes of Roo, Armitage, Billings
we get a bit of leadership and class back. At times our pressure was very good tonight.
We´ve got to throw everything at GWS.

I heard on the radio that that Stevens disposal (and Dunstan) is running at 40% efficiency!

How's he our 2nd best... Sounds like he's part of the problem?
no disagreeing with me from that game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back