Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

leng jai

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
After getting Selwood in this week for Taylor this looks to be the best 22 line up for Gimp Brigade this year pending long term injuries:

ApvTRMZ.jpg

5 trades and 12k left.

Yay:

Brent Harvey absolutely killing it.
Goddard and Ward valuable PODs in the midfield.
NicNat should dominate from here.
Stefan Martin as loophole option + cover for ruck/forwards.

Poo:

Andrew Swallow o_O
Horrifying "cover" for my defenders.
Elliot and an all round inconsistent forward line.
Not many trades left.

Your team is missing Minson and Crameri.

Yes, yes, I know, I let my loyalties get in the way of my SuperCoach. :D

I honestly did think the Dogs midfield would gun it this year though. And I was half right with Macrae and Libba! :cool:

After getting Selwood in this week for Taylor this looks to be the best 22 line up for Gimp Brigade this year pending long term injuries:

ApvTRMZ.jpg

5 trades and 12k left.

Yay:

Brent Harvey absolutely killing it.
Goddard and Ward valuable PODs in the midfield.
NicNat should dominate from here.
Stefan Martin as loophole option + cover for ruck/forwards.

Poo:

Andrew Swallow o_O
Horrifying "cover" for my defenders.
Elliot and an all round inconsistent forward line.
Not many trades left.
Murphy won't be back this week apparently and Hibberd unlikely.

Just as you get your team complete.

You just have to lol

Murphy won't be back this week apparently and Hibberd unlikely.

Just as you get your team complete.

You just have to lol

Won't be trading them so I suppose the team stands :eek: If Swallow is out I might turf him though.

team.png

end of the line is I trusted my gut too much and took too many punts on risky picks

my trade plan from very early in the season has hardly changed... not entirely sure if that's a good or bad thing
ended up only 5 different players from my initial early season plan:
-Enright was meant to be Simpson
-Murphy was meant to be Fyfe/Barlow
-Swallow was Watson (started with Watson, traded him out when injured)
-NicNat was Jacobs (started with Jacobs, traded for cash and NicNat being "back")
-Wingard was meant to be Parker
*Cotchin was always coming in after bye
*Dixon was always coming in after his bye for R3/F7
*Suckling was always staying as D7 after I got him in

no cash leagues or anything, aiming for top 500 finish (currently 727) and to do well in BF league

Last edited:
View attachment 63522

Due to horrible starting team this is as good as my lot will get. Remaining trades for injury cover / 1 or 2 upgrades come finals time.

Yay:
Not much.

Poo:
Pretty much all.
Far from a completed team. Langdon, Tyson, Cooney, Mitchell, Lynch, Shenton, Mcgovern aren't premiums. A lot of half premiums as well (Suckling, Jaensch, Griffen, Macrae, Martin).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far from a completed team. Langdon, Tyson, Cooney, Mitchell, Lynch, Shenton, Mcgovern aren't premiums. A lot of half premiums as well (Suckling, Jaensch, Griffen, Macrae, Martin).

VERY aware of that. :D

But due to lack of trades remaining this literally is as "complete" as it gets for me. Might go Cooney or Griffen > A. Miles, and T. Lynch to L. Parker I think to really "finish it off". Then use my one remaining trade to upgrade K. Mitchell to S. Mitchell once he returns and bottoms out. I'll have decent enough bench cover if some are rested / injured.

Murphy is your M8 where as he's my M4 :rainbow:
i cut corners in other places :)

not having Dusty, Boomer, McVeigh, a real R2 and practically no bench will undoubtedly come back to bite me in the arse.
bench issue already cost me a donut last week not to mention the constant regret caused by Harvey and Martin

scteam15.PNG
I have 6 trades left. My goal is to win the three cash leagues that I'm in, with BF Tragics 2 unlikely due to the overall strength of the league.

- I won't make any more trade until R20 unless S.Mitchell bottoms out or I get a LTI to a premium. A trade of Ambrose/Cameron>HC & Cutler> S.Mitch is the plan.
- I currently have 6 premo mids + Cotch and 8 premo forwards including S.Martin. Never planned this structure but I'm stuck with it for now.
- If a forward is injured over the next few weeks they will be traded to a mid.
- My backline is a worry due to my weak bench.

Love how you've gone Thompson after one good game while still averaging only 84. Look forward to much rage in the coming weeks.

Not many other options for Langdon unfortunately when you have limited funds.

He was the best of the bunch so just hoping he goes well from here on end. ;)

I'm actually kinda hoping Swallow is out for a few so I have an excuse to trade him to Rocky even though I only have 5 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back